Xbox One Kingdom Hearts 4

andrew172

So I've heard that even though kingdom Hearts 3 will be the end of Sora's story, it will not be the end of the Kingdom Hearts series. With that in mind, where do you think Square Enix and Disney will take the series. They do have the entire Disney universe to explore after all.

Wow, I never knew they were going to continue Kingdom hearts, as I've previously completed the 3rd one, but I'm looking forward to the fourth one and hopefully a new character would be used instead of advancing into Sora's world.

So they made sequel to the 3rd one. Well I haven't finished the 3rd one so I still have a lot of time to wait and see how the 4th one goes. I hope that there would be additional characters since like andrew172 said they still have the whole disney world to explore. I just hope that there will be more playable characters included in the disney side.

Great! so they made a new one. I love the previous series of Kingdom Hearts so I'm looking to see how the 4th version would turn out. I'm still hesitant on buying this since I'm still waiting for any comments if there are about this game or the console. I am planning on getting One next month.

I agree that more playable Disney characters would add to the appeal of this game. They could continue to use Sora as the main character if they made this as some sort of prequel to the events that happened in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Wow, I never knew they were going to continue Kingdom hearts, as I've previously completed the 3rd one, but I'm looking forward to the fourth one and hopefully a new character would be used instead of advancing into Sora's world.

The third one? Are you talking about KH3D, which was for the 3DS?

But yes, Kingdom Hearts 3 will not be the end since Nomura said it's the "end of the Xehanort saga". This means that the villain that we've all been ass-kicking to no end will finally see his demise. I think also if you guys played Birth by Sleep, there was a little reveal there where indeed, there's so much to explore in the game's worlds.

So they may just take the series to a point where we'll see new worlds that aren't just Disney but also worlds that are Square Enix as well. They could also show us new villains that pose even more threat than Xehanort himself. We'll wait and see but I'm excited to see what they got cooked up for KH3. Whatever they got KH3 is sure to be a sign of things to come for the future of Kingdom Hearts.

I agree that more playable Disney characters would add to the appeal of this game. They could continue to use Sora as the main character if they made this as some sort of prequel to the events that happened in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Actually, a prequel to KH3 is Kingdom Hearts 3D, the game on the 3DS. This game takes place after KH2 and re:coded, and it sets up the events for what is to come in Kingdom Hearts 3. I played and finished it, and I can tell you that whatever you see in KH3D will definitely have going nuts on how Sora, Riku and the others will do to beat down Xehanort. The ending to that game is the set-up for KH3's plot. Interested? You can buy KH3D now on 3DS. By the way, 3D is actually: Dream Drop Distance.

Maybe they can finally put Pixar levels? Anyway, I believe they'll explore more about the worlds of KH. They may also explore the serious aspects of KH, like the gaps between the worlds, the origins and more. There's so much to explore. If all of you play some of the side-games, you'll see some aspects of KH they've yet to explore. There's a lot they can explore in the games, and I know they can put that in KH4

So I've heard that even though kingdom Hearts 3 will be the end of Sora's story, it will not be the end of the Kingdom Hearts series. With that in mind, where do you think Square Enix and Disney will take the series. They do have the entire Disney universe to explore after all.

Nah dood, it's the end of Xehanort's story. Nomura called the current set of KH games alongside KH3 as the "Xehanort Saga". If you have a chance to play KH3D, you'll know why. In fact, Nomura even said Sora might remain as one of the main characters for the next KH game but the story, the saga will be different. But he has said KH3 will finally see the end of the Xehanort Saga.

Yeah there's a good chance that Sora isn't going anywhere and will continue on in the Kingdom hearts series for a while. Really the only character that is going byebye is Xehanort since this is the end of his story. I definitely want to see more Disney worlds, including Pixar show up in future games though. We'll see what Square Enix does next.

Yeah there's a good chance that Sora isn't going anywhere and will continue on in the Kingdom hearts series for a while. Really the only character that is going byebye is Xehanort since this is the end of his story. I definitely want to see more Disney worlds, including Pixar show up in future games though. We'll see what Square Enix does next.

Nomura's got that thing for cooking up a conflict. Xehanort may be gone but I know he can come up with an even bigger villain. This can finally show us that Xehanort's not the only cuckoo villain in the series. Man, cannot wait!

Maybe they can finally put Pixar levels? Anyway, I believe they'll explore more about the worlds of KH. They may also explore the serious aspects of KH, like the gaps between the worlds, the origins and more. There's so much to explore. If all of you play some of the side-games, you'll see some aspects of KH they've yet to explore. There's a lot they can explore in the games, and I know they can put that in KH4

I would like to be able to understand why their are gaps between world, indeed there is a lot I would like to be able to understand about the Kingdom Hearts Universe. There are also some aspects that they should tie off before the end of the series lest they create plot holes.

Back