Xbox One KN1GHTMARE Owes Me Money LOL :p

sc_shark

all that drivitar money you have been earning is because of me.. i think you owe me some of that pot lol. you probably have like 15+ races a day lately you have been collecting on.

you have actually been doing quite well. placing in gold in quite a few races. good job man:)

Lol I had seen his drivitar in a few of my races. He has normally edged me out at the very end :(. I have been placing 3rd or 4th in my races..

Have you seen my drivitar at all? How does it do in your games and is it aggressive? :)

am i friends with you on xb1??? if you are than you would be placed in every race i do in career mode.(minus solo and specific races) his driviatar is quite good i wont lie. i usually tend to keep him in my battle to the front and he places in the top 5 99% of the time if i rush to the front he tends to stay mid pack(8-10th) his name is easy to spot he is usually next to me on the grid

add me if your not on my list. i will add you and it should include you in my races. i have been grinding forza5 allot recently. i am in 3/4 of the way thru the 2nd carrer area and have given up on the bonus races..(i have 2 classes left)

Yea we are friends already.. I have seen you in my races...

Well I take that back.. I have another friend with shark in his name :). I now just added you

Hahahaha. I didn't know the moderator owed you money. Didn't know Forza 5 has gamers owing money to others. Interesting, interesting. Let's see what the KN1GHTMARE has to say.

its kind of a running joke. with the driviatar program and him and the guy above being in my friends list they get put in my games as opponents. i was saying he ownes me some of that in game moolllaaaaa..... as a driviatar every race you play(computer raced on how u drive in game) while away earns you money.

Well I take that back.. I have another friend with shark in his name :). I now just added you

i ran about 5 or so races with you before the server glitched and kicked me out. you do ok. on a few tracks you are a bit slower than me..( say i run a 1:47.5 you ran 1:56.8) those are minutes.

you seem to push hard making your driviatar agressive and usually brake late which causes you to either end up on an outside lane or in the grass(bathurst) was one you ended up in the kitty litter pretty hard on 2 turns. try early braking bit it will set you up for good/perfect turns.. it takes a bit of getting use to and feels slow but helps driviatar allot. (you can track your driviatar's good/perfect turn,pass,draft)

unfortunatly forza5/drivitar data almost forces you to be a cautious driver follow lines and in general not be a "fun" driver lol. the more you drive the line and get good/perfect turns/passes the better a sync your driviatar gets the better you place off game via computer data... iirc the developer of turn 10 talk about how forza5 is going to make you a better driver/racer.

That's interesting it has my vehicle taking corners hard. Like when I first started I use to do that, but the last 20-25 races I have been more aggressive but also slowing down early to make those turns... Thanks for the info as I was wondering how much my driving did translate to the drivitar.

LOL! I haven't played since launch week so I'm not actually seeing all that money. I'm going to have to check in daily to collect. Good to know my reputation precedes me. I must be a better virtual driver than I thought. *High Fives Himself*

That's interesting it has my vehicle taking corners hard. Like when I first started I use to do that, but the last 20-25 races I have been more aggressive but also slowing down early to make those turns... Thanks for the info as I was wondering how much my driving did translate to the drivitar.

what is your sync percentage?? reamember it takes what type of car/class you are into account. so if your semi agresive in a c class rwd and you get put in a A class your going to be more agressive.. it also does this per track. so say on road atlanta if you charge the back straight in a c class car and brake late when in an a class their is a good chance you may end up in the grass... since i have added you knightmare has been behind me on the grid andyour next to me.. you and him tend to fight it out more now than me.

LOL! I haven't played since launch week so I'm not actually seeing all that money. I'm going to have to check in daily to collect. Good to know my reputation precedes me. I must be a better virtual driver than I thought. *High Fives Himself*

you will see the money. when you log in it should say you raced 30 races and collected 45k or something odd. im not sure its a daily reward you need to recover.. i was away for the weekend and it had me in 15 races and i got 30k.... when i check in daily its usually 3-5 races and 6-7k payout. now if you are gone for a month or so than maybe it wont work like that.

let us know when you get on and wha your reward is i am curious how u do..

My sync is at 10%..

I guess I'll need to play some more :). And I've been racing class c muscle cars and like coup sport

Back