Kratos Gaming now recruiting for Destiny and Advanced Warfare

o Hyperion29 o

From
Orlando, FL
Hey everyone,

Kratos Gaming is currently recruiting for Destiny and Advanced Warfare. I founded this clan on the basis of having a fun, relaxed gaming community where gamers of different abilities and schedules can find a fun group of people to party up with. I didn't want a community that harps on people to sign in and post on forums everyday, attend practices, have every exotic in Destiny or a 2+ K/D in Call of Duty. All I ask is that you're 21 years of age or older, not a total rager and complainer and well not a douche. Haha. There are also a few game specific things listed below.

Destiny Requirements:
- 21 years of age or older
- Have the Dark Below DLC
- Have a working mic

Keep in mind I just got this game today (12/21) so it's going to be about two weeks before I'll be raid ready. I'll be running strikes, the daily, weekly, nightfall and both raids when I get my first character to the appropriate levels. As far as raiding goes, it doesn't matter if you've never done it before or have done them both fifty times.

Advanced Warfare Requirements:
- 21 years of age or older
- Have a working mic
- Have or plan on getting DLC

Again I have yet to play a single multi-player game as I just got it today (12/21) but I've been playing Call of Duty online since Call of Duty 4 and on each title since I have held anywhere from a 1.75 - 2.25 K/D. I'm open to playing any game mode as over the years I've played everything from Team Deathmatch to Search and Destroy or Ground War. There is no K/D requirement as long as you're playing the Objective or sitting in a corner if you can't stay positive in Team Deathmatch or Kill Confirmed. Haha. All in all I'm just looking for relaxed gamers who don't rage every time they die or lose a game.

If any of you are interested you can find both the Destiny group on Bungie.Net and the Clan on the Advanced Warfare app. They're listed as IKratos Gaming (the I is a i) under both. Also if you have any questions feel free to message me on XBL at o Hyperion29 o. As of right now I don't have a clan site up as I'm not ready to invest that much time into it based on my past experience running a clan and hoping that everyone will make use of it. However if there is a demand for it I will once again set up a fully functional site with forums, ect.

So if you're interested feel free to add me on XBL and send me a message letting me know that you're adding me for the clan. Anyway I hope to see some of you on Xbox Live soon!

Back