League of Legends

From
Tempe
Anyone on here play it? If so post your favorite Heroes, position, and name!

Lets get some games going!

or lets 1 v 1 ADC style!

My name is: Rhelux

Well I play League of legends but recently I have moved to the NA server and starting up a new account.
My IGN is Blackbagel if you want to add me.
I love jax right now because he is so strong an well I play top with him alot.

I personally love Sona in bottom lane with Caitlyn or Vayne when I played with my two friends. He also loves to use amumu for jungle around. Three of us used to play together but one has gotten married and the other is busy with school so I uninstalled that game long time ago. I am not very good at it so I am not a big fan of the game .I don't even remember my account name there.

My friend's favorite:
Vayne and Ezreal for bottom lane
Ahri for middle
Nidalee for top

My friends are Pudge (with an accent over the e) and Tennokishi. Tennokishi would still play once in a while whenever he is on,I am not 100 percent sure with the name but I'd let him know to add you in case he wants someone to play with.

Good to see a thread about League of Legends.

I personally love being that douche-bag who uses Teemo at top lane.

I usually play with my other two friends and just wreck every game. I always thought LoL was a stupid game until I actually played it.

Great to see some LOL players here. I play on SEA server. I used to play AD carry but recently, I've been playing the support role, primarily because very few players like playing support. I absolutely enjoy Sona. I didn't expect that playing support would be fun. I thought it was the most boring role. I'm planning to buy Thresh soon and throw some hooks and lanterns.

League of Legends, the king of Multiplayer Online Battle Arena games. My favorite champion there would be... Demacia! - Garen. I just love how he spins around with a sword which people think as too Over-powered. Besides that, I've hardly lost using Garen. Well I have lost a few times however I seldom loose as he is absolutely the best!

Back