Left 4 Dead 3 confirmed!

ozadin

Thought this was pretty cool, Valve invited a Dota 2 player to their office and the player took a picture of one of the screens. His eye spotted L4D3 devtest which was pretty interesting. But, it could be a major disappointment and mean something absurd, but I highly doubt it. While it is not Half-Life 3, I am a bit excited for this.

Also, for those who played L4D2, what did you think of the game? I thought it was a decent game, but the thing that made me like it more was the amount of custom maps that were published online. Mods as well, but some of the maps are absolutely incredible.

Here's the source as well from IGN.

To be honest, I'm not so excited by this title. I don't think I will be excited for a Half-Life 3 as well because Valve made us wait too long. It simply paved way for internet memes! I really enjoyed the 4 player co-op multiplayer and we used to play it as a group for hours together. So, maybe if they are going to retain that again with better maps and more hardcore zombies to kill. Let's see how cool the new Left for Dead 3 will be!

I don't love Left 4 Dead too much, but these are nice news regardless. I at least like the characters enough, but I get tired of the gameplay really fast.

This is some pretty interesting news as I'm sure many gamers were wondering if this game would ever be released or if it even existed. Will it's nice to finally have some sort of confirmation and I hope we will hear more details soon on the game. Also, I wonder if it's possible that the game will be released on next gen consoles, especially the Xbox One considering the last two games were only on Microsoft systems.

l4d3 and portal 3 were both known to happen, but devtests don't mean anything. Hell I'm sure HL3 has been in development since episode 2 if not sooner. Long story short..Confirmed as in being developed is one thing, Confirmed as in having a release date is another aka Beyond good and evil 2 and The last Guardian.

I've never really been much into Valve games even the really popular ones, I've played my share of TF2 and that's basically all I've played. I have not bothered to beat Half Life 2 even though I own it and have yet to really play much of any Left 4 Dead, don't know why people always say Valve games are incredibly amazing.

I've never really been much into Valve games even the really popular ones, I've played my share of TF2 and that's basically all I've played. I have not bothered to beat Half Life 2 even though I own it and have yet to really play much of any Left 4 Dead, don't know why people always say Valve games are incredibly amazing.

Because they're fun, and they involve something besides button mashing? I like Half-Life because of the storyline and the fact I now have a phobia of balloons... ugh. I like Left 4 Dead because death happens... particularly when witches get hit by daylight and start wandering about. Also mods and multiplayer may have factored in heavily. So yeah.

I'm not a huge fan of the Left 4 Dead franchise but I do own L4D 2 and it is alright, there is some pretty good custom content for it out on the steam workshop and it is quite fun to play in co-op mode, but I felt like it lacked some meat on bones, and I think that the somewhat outdated source engine hindered it a little too. I would like to see a more fluid engine like forstbite used here.

Back