Xbox One LEGO Marvel Super Heroes New super heroes?

andrew172

Given that Lego and Marvel could introduce any number of new Superheroes or villains in their new game including all the popular ones, which ones do you think they will include? Or even what ones do you hope they will include? Personally I hope they will include all The avengers as well as Spiderman and Wolverine

I personally love this game! Also the 2 dlc packs add even more. They do need more online components in their games though and and an actual next-gen engine.

I personally love this game! Also the 2 dlc packs add even more. They do need more online components in their games though and and an actual next-gen engin

Yeah, I agree, it does need more online components and I hope they have more characters. Like Avengers but I personally would like to see a lego Hulk.

It does have the avengers and hulk in it... what game are you talking about? Or do you mean a just hulk lego game?

I guess what he's trying to point out is a Hulk only lego game. Well I do hope they could add more characters into it. Not only just Marvel Superheroes but possibly DC Superheroes and Anime versions as well. I want to see something like One piece as a lego game. Haha.

If they can add Wolverine and Spiderman, it would be a great game. Otherwise, it's still a good game on it's own. But, yeah, I wish they could add a lot more game versions like what the other guy said. I wish there was an anime version. But I guess rather than having One Piece I would go for Naruto instead.

What game are you all talking about??? This is the lego marvel superheros game and all the charactgers you all are asking about are in this game and playable...... avengers, hulk, spiderman, wolverine, deadpool, plus all the villians. This game has just about every marvel superhero and villian in it and they are all playable..... what game are you all playing? Does it have dc heros? No. Its a marvel game.....

Yes, it is a Marvel Game. Probably what the other guy was pointing at is if there was another game developed (possibly in the future) that has DC inspired characters in it. Well, I get your point about the game that has all marvel characters.

Back