Xbox One Lego Super Marvel Heroes 2....?

spark_777

All right, this is only for those who played the game, finished or not finished or currently playing.
What do you guys think... is WB Games making a sequel to this? Man, I'm excited to see a sequel for this one. Game's been great to play and I'm sure there's potential to make a sequel. What do you guys think?

I have only played the demo and maybe its my age, but I don't get it or like it. I think the idea "without" the legos gimmick would be great, when you make them lego like instead of normal I don't like it.

I see sequel happening for this. I played it too and it's fun! Love playing with my friends. Batman got his sequel in his LEGO series so why not Marvel?

I see sequel happening for this. I played it too and it's fun! Love playing with my friends. Batman got his sequel in his LEGO series so why not Marvel?
Yeah, I agree. It was quite cool when I played the demo. I'm planning on getting the full version on the next pay out. I guess my daughter will love this game a lot more than I did.

I've played the game for a while, it's quite interesting that they made lego quite enjoyable even on a console game. This is probably the first lego game that I've played in my life. Lego Batman didn't actually work out for me. I thought at first that the game was boring, too bad I didn't get to play Lego Batman.

Yeah, I agree. It was quite cool when I played the demo. I'm planning on getting the full version on the next pay out. I guess my daughter will love this game a lot more than I did.

You should man! You should. It's really a fun game. Full version is worth getting. Like marthyrocks, I had fun with the game. It's just awesome. I'm only on Level 5 but I still spend time exploring New York City and unlocking characters. And dood, you're daughter will have a lot to do. Especially when it comes to unlocking Deadpool and Stan Lee (no joke, he's unlockable). Those two are probably the hardest to get. ;-D You'll have fun.

I've played the game for a while, it's quite interesting that they made lego quite enjoyable even on a console game. This is probably the first lego game that I've played in my life. Lego Batman didn't actually work out for me. I thought at first that the game was boring, too bad I didn't get to play Lego Batman.

Same here man. This is my first LEGO game. I don't know, when they priced it at $15 last month on Steam, I went straight for the purchase button. And I never regretted it. It's really fun. I've yet to play co-op but man, it's awesome.

Yes, I believe it'll get a sequel. There's a chance for it.

It was fun for you, I don't know I just was never able to really get into these Lego games spoofing pop culture phenoms

I'm not sure they're going to make a sequel so quickly. The original game was loaded with characters and even had a Guardians of the Galaxy tie-in. It just seems like such a massive effort that I can't imagine that they would run back out and do another one so quickly.

IT'S COMING!

I'm really excited to see this, Lego games are always simple but also a lot of fun! Looking forward to this new little gem!

Back