Xbox One Limited Edition Titanfall controller announced

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
TitanFall_Controller_1.png
Introducing the Titanfall Limited Edition Xbox One controller, Joel Emslie, Lead Artist at Respawn Entertainment stated, "In a collaborative effort with the Xbox design team and the Respawn art department our goal was to create a controller that feels as if it is a piece of military spec hardware transported from the universe of Titanfall and into players hands."

Though no particular modifications have been made to the controller besides the aesthetics, those who have been waiting for the game's release next month will be pleased to drive their Titan or dispatch their foes in style. The black, white, and orange motif is sure to draw attention and is the first fully-licensed limited edition controller to be offered for Xbox One.

I don't know about you guys,but this controller is actually one of the better designed limited edition controllers that I've seen in a long time. I think I may end up picking this up when I pick the game up on launch day.The game is launching March 11th, 2014.

Source:CollegeNews

Oops I posted about this too lol. I'll fix that. I agree though it's a nice looking controller, but I already own 4 of them so I won't be picking it up. I'm sure there'll be other limited edition controllers in the coming years that will sucker me in.

ehh.. its ok.. needs orange thumb sticks.
orange xbox home backlight.. i mean switch it up.. give it more than a reskin/paint job.. i mean its not going to be the price of a factory controler it needs to be above factory ..
less white more of a reflective silver/aircraft looking.. make it look mech built..

Looks great but I agree with sc_shark on it that the thumb sticks would be a lot better if they were orange. Well I might get one as soon as the game is released. I have a habit of collecting stuff, especially some limited edition stuff for gaming consoles.

Back