Xbox One List of Confirmed Xbox One Games

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com
Here you can find all of the confirmed games for Xbox One. If you do not see a game on the games list, feel free to submit it in the comments below.
The following list is a list of all confirmed games for the Xbox ONE console.

Below is a list of Launch Titles, Games launching between Day 1 - End of March 2014, and games that have no estimated time arrival (ETA).

Launch Titles
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  • Battlefield 4
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts
  • Dead Rising 3 (Exclusive)
  • FIFA 14
  • Forza Motorsport 5 (Exclusive)
  • Just Dance 2014
  • Killer Instinct (Exclusive)
  • Kinect Sports Rivals (Exclusive)
  • Lego Marvel Superheros
  • LocoCycle (Exclusive)
  • Madden NFL 2014
  • NBA 2K14
  • NBA LIVE 2K14
  • Ryse: Son of Rome (Exclusive)
  • Skylander Swap Force
  • Watch Dogs

Titles Launching Between Day 1 - End of March 2014
  • Minecraft Xbox One Edition
  • Need for Speed: Rivals
  • Powerstar Golf (Exclusive)
  • Project: Spark
  • The Crew
  • TitanFall
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order

Unknown/ No Estimated Time Arrival
  • Alien Rage
  • Below (Exclusive)
  • Carmageddon: Reincarnation
  • Crimson Dragon (Exclusive)
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • D4 (Exclusive)
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Dying Light
  • Elder Scrolls Online
  • Fantasia: Music Evolved
  • Halo Xbox One (Exclusive)
  • Lords of the Fallen
  • Kingdom Hearts III
  • Mad Max
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  • Mirror's Edge 2
  • Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
  • Quantum Break (Exclusive)
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Star Wars Battlefront
  • Sunset Overdrive (Exclusive)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online
  • The Evil Within
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  • Thief
  • Tom Clancy's The Division
  • Trials Fusion
  • UFC
  • Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
  • Zoo Tycoon
  • Zumba Fitness: World Party

Man, that's a lot already announced. Which one are you particularly excited for? Out of all of them, I only know 3 or 4 names which is pretty embarrassing. I guess I'm most excited for either Watch Dogs or Call of Duty: Ghosts. Now, it's just a matter of which console I will be playing them on. Really tough decision, but I'm leaning more towards the PS4 at the moment.

Watch Dogs, BF4 & Forza 5 impress me the most so I'll probably end up with them at launch. Just looking at that list of at least the confirmed launch titles, this has to be like the strongest line up we've had for any new console in a long time, right?

That's a pretty juicy line up I must say. I'm most looking forward to Watch Dogs. From what I have seen of that, it looks to be totally amazing. I hope that the gameplay is on par with the graphics, then we will have a true classic. I've always loved Forza too, I look forward to seeing the improvements that have been made to the game.

Without including games I will be able to get for the current gen consoles, my most-anticipated are Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, and Forza 5. As for the games without a projected release date, the new Halo is the sole reason I am interested in the One.

A lot of nice launch titles, so the next gen launch will be a solid one, with a lot of titles to choose from right from the get go. Still want to see the difference between the games from the next gen and the current gen, to see if they are that much different.

I wonder which of these games are Xbox One exclusives... Halo of course is one and I'm very much looking forward to playing it. But where's Gears of War? That's my favorite Xbox game of all time. I think that the lineup is composed mostly of cross-platform games. This makes it harder to decide whether to get an Xbox One or a PS4

The list has been updated with a bunch of more games that have been announced over the week(s). You can also see Xbox One Exclusives now.

Great job on the list here, Game! This will be helpful for all the gamers trying to keep track of what they will want and to pre order, ect.

Great looking lineup. Even have one of my guilty pleasures...Dead Rising. Hasn't always been the best for story or anything like that, but it's a heck of a lot of fun to just take a modified dirtbike with chainsaws strapped to either side through a horde of zombies. Who even needs a plot?

I'm happy with the lineup so far.. The sports games are not my cup of tea but its a big market. Their is nothing over the top. But most seem to have a year of playability built in

Wow, I'm not going to lie. Im kind of unimpressed with the launch list. First off it's not even enough games and second off there aren't enough exclusive launch titles. Nothing about the launch list screams buy me right away. I really hope more gets added to the list to make launch much better!

The list for exclusives are not that convincing from both sides. While Microsoft has played safe and included so many blockbusters in their exclusives lineup, Sony on he other hand has been indies favorite.

The lineup looks pretty mediocre for both consoles, i'm struggling to pick one, if any at all. I'm happy with my PC for the time being, but hopefully some game announcements arrive over Christmas to convince me otherwise. Forza 5 was going to be the game which made me consider the Xbox One, but that turned out to be a complete dissapointment.

Тhе lіnеuр lооks рrеttу mеdіосrе fоr bоth соnsоlеs, і'm strugglіng tо рісk оnе, іf аnу аt аll. І'm hарру wіth mу РС fоr thе tіmе bеіng, but hореfullу sоmе gаmе аnnоunсеmеnts аrrіvе оvеr Сhrіstmаs tо соnvіnсе mе оthеrwіsе. Fоrzа 5 wаs gоіng tо bе thе gаmе whісh mаdе mе соnsіdеr thе Хbох Оnе, but thаt turnеd оut tо bе а соmрlеtе dіssароіntmеnt.

I am so exited for Halo 5. When i first saw the trailer it just gave me goosebumps.

Very exited, can't wait for the release!

Back