Live account email

GT_614

All

I've had a live account for years now but when I set it up I used my gmail email. I also have an local free profile for my wife that I set it up using my Live.com email account. My wife's account doesn't have a Live gold pass so it's just a free local account. Recently I signed up for a xbox Live Music pass about a month ago and I've been enjoying it so far (gmail account)....so to the Issue.
I just got a new Windows phone. All sync'd up and working with my live email account. My music pass though is not showing up for my Live account so I can't sync up my playlist and such. There is also no option to "log in" to your music pass as it uses the account the phone is already setup with which is my Live account.

So how do I switch my music pass to be associated to my Live account? I've been trying for hours to just delete my Wife's free profile account so I can remove my Live email association but I can't figure out how. I do know that I'll have to change my XboxLive account name which is cool with me. But when I try to switch my account over it says My email that I want to use is already in used by a Xbox profile (Yeah, my wifes').

You're going to have to call Xbox directly to see if they can fix this for you. I don't know that this is something you can do without their help. Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX to reach them.

Have you got this resolved? My sister just got an Android and is having a similar issue. We wrote on the tech support forums and are just waiting for a response. I guess I'll give Live a call tomorrow if I can't figure it out soon. We both use my sister's free account so we are having the same problem. So frustrating.

Back