Xbox One Long Beach Circuit DLC for Forza 5: FREE

Nothing beats free. I don't think I'll need it for a while but why not. It's free so I'm going to get it anyways. Great find buddy!

He does. haha. Why do we always see the same image when we see something for free these days.

He does. haha. Why do we always see the same image when we see something for free these days.

We will always see that. Add that VOICE Rob Schneider had in Bedtime Stories and you got a Free Man who's happy to tell you... IT'S FREE!

Good to know MSFT has hit it right with the DLC. But man, this "Free Man" pic creeps me out and yet makes me smile 'cuz... it's FREE!

IT'S FREE! I tell you, the Free Man should appear in other places too, to promote free-ness XD

XD too bad that ain't gonna happen... unless Watch_Dogs is on PlayStation Plus or Xbox Games with Gold. That'd be free.

But can they? Man, PS PLUS is good at giving games that are actually worth playing but GWG,... sure, you can keep but they're way too old.

Still hoping that they can. Not unless they're planning on something better.

I guess they can if they are willing to. Man. PS PLUS has been going on for quite a while and it's super successful.

Back