Xbox One Mad Max Trailer coming Monday!

I make that face with Star Wars and the original Death Race (2000).

It certainly looks awesome, but it's just a cinematic trailer.
I'll wait for some gameplay trailers and then I'll decide if it's worth buying or not.
Exactly. Few games made me pre order before, and was kinda disappointed with them, so will have to wait for a gameplay video on youtube from an honest gamer. The trailer does look amazing though!

Yeah, I agree with the majority. The cinematic graphics look great, but until I see actual gameplay, I can't say a thing one way or the other. Thanks for sharing though. I hadn't seen that trailer. Interested to see more.

Yes. I'm just pumped to know that they're making a video game of Mad Max. I'm looking forward to when they release more information.

Is it me, or does this game give a stranger reminder of MadWorld for the Wii to anyone? Since there’s only so much one can conjecture from the trailer itself, it looks exceptionally well-done for film. It’s not every day I find a game that can get micro particles and such to emulate dust on the shoes and other subtle features.

And that’s not being sarcastic at all because unless it’s from some reputable corporation, you don’t see much works aiming for that level of detail. The ending kind of threw me off because I thought this would be a “killer with a conscience” video game, but I guess that would defeat the purpose of it being labeled as Mad Max in the first place. With any game that implies the person has a mental illness, or is just a deranged psychopath, the gameplay might end up being lackluster.

But the only way to find out is to wait until it’s released, though the trailer itself seem kind of unproductive in getting people to wonder what the gameplay is going to be like. Sounds like one of those attempts to rush exposure again.

But the only way to find out is to wait until it’s released, though the trailer itself seem kind of unproductive in getting people to wonder what the gameplay is going to be like. Sounds like one of those attempts to rush exposure again.

The game has been released for a while now. But yeah I agree on your sentiments about it. It does remind me of Madworld and it has quite a disappointing ending too.

All about cars and customization.
Still, as much as I love the Mad Max franchise I don't know what to say about this game. I've seen too little and what I've seen is ... meh?

I dont want to think either.
Doesnt look amazing to be honest.
Hope something new comes out to convince me though.

if its like the movie this should be a good game if you never saw the movie its great movie

Back