Xbox One Madden 25 concerns

incredibleone

Is anyone on the forum planning on getting Madden 25?

I've been disappointed with the series since Madden 2010. The recent Maddens have only allowed online fantasy drafts in franchise mode. I still play Madden 10 with my friends offline because we love to import players from NCAA 10 and do multiplayer franchise modes where we each control a team. We haven't been able to play like that in the Madden series since 2010. Does anyone know if they'll have this function available in Maden 25? I sure hope so, otherwise I am not going to buy the game unless the reviews are fabulous.

I am getting M25 (I do have my doubts with EA and next gen games as initial Madden for 360 was Trash but hopeful that mistake does not happen again)

Madden 25 does allow NCAA 14 Draft Class Import (They brought it back this year)...You wont have that option on the XB1 I would imagine since NCAA 14 is only a 360 game.

I plan on getting Madden 25 for Xbox one! You should add me so we can play sometime! I currently don't have a gold account as I am waiting until I get my Xbox one which is pre-ordered!

I have been seeing live streams of madden on the ps4. It looks like current gen with a little bit brighter colors.. I am thinking of canceling my preorder and switching to something else.. Anyone have thoughts?

This game irritates me, the AI seems to always know where I'm throwing

I saw the videos and yes, I agree. The AI seems to anticipate where you are aiming at. This isn't a fair feature but I do agree that the graphics is good and is better than the previous version. Either way, I do plan on getting it.

I watched a stream of people playing the game and it looks terrible to me. The graphics look very pre-gen in my eyes, and the AI just seems frustrating. The whole thing looks churned out and lazy to me but we shouldn't be surprised. I won't be spending any money on it, they really need to step it up with the series, it's been drowning in mediocrity for a while.

This game irritates me, the AI seems to always know where I'm throwing :mad:

Not for me. I can throw 100x better than run. You need to not use the default plays and select your own from the playbook.

I watched a stream of people playing the game and it looks terrible to me. The graphics look very pre-gen in my eyes, and the AI just seems frustrating.

You must not be looking at the Madden 25 I have as the graphics are amazing, way better than past Maddens when I had the 360.

I find the only passing I can complete without an interception are the quick screens, or the quick ones where the receiver runs parallel to the line of scrimmage about 5 yards out.

If I try anything longer it generally will result in an incompletion, or interception.

I would wait until the game's on sale if you can before you get it. Madden 25 is a last-gen game that plays and looks like it's the height of PS2 or early PS3 tech. I just didn't like it at all but then again Madden hasn't impressed me in years. I'm not going to spend time bashing it because it can be fun, but save your money.

I would wait until the game's on sale if you can before you get it. Madden 25 is a last-gen game that plays and looks like it's the height of PS2 or early PS3 tech. I just didn't like it at all but then again Madden hasn't impressed me in years. I'm not going to spend time bashing it because it can be fun, but save your money.

Comparing Madden 25 on the Xbox One to PS2 graphics is one of the most laughable things I heard in a while. :D

The game play if you ask me and I own it and play it a lot is greatly improved and there are many things available that are not even in the 360 version of the same game.

Back