Xbox One Madden NFL 25 Questions

Vortimous

From
New Orleans
I was thinking of picking this one up, its been a long time since I have played any madden games, going back probably more than 10 years. I have heard mixed reviews on the game. Most reviews just talk about the graphics and such, but I am more interested in the gameplay. Not many talk about how it plays. It is hard? Some say that the AI intercepts way to easy. Is it hard to pass? Hard to run? Some maddens I heard it was impossible to run... how is the run game in this one? Can you run for more than 10 yards or is it impossible? Some say that you can only complete passes that are only 5 yards or less.... if you try to throw long passes they are almost always incomplete or intercepted.... is this true or did they just not know how to play. I am not interested in multiplayer if they even have it, just looking for a good football game on the new gen console.... anyone have any info on the gameplay of this one?

Thanks

Here you go,

[video=youtube_share;xB0CecM38ao]http://youtu.be/xB0CecM38ao[/video]

The game is a lot better in xbox one compared to PS 4's version. But it does look a lot similar to the previous game but they did enhanced the graphics and the game play a bit compared to it's predecessors.

It's an amazing game overall, I'd recommend you get it.

Back