Xbox 360 Magic 2012 expansion for 360 is not available on Xbox One

Xantithor

Found an issue with-in the game Magic 2012 (Magic the Gathering for those that do not know). The game was released on Xbox 360, and is playable on the Xbox One system. With-in the game there is an option to purchase the expansion. Grants more cards, new play modes, etc. The problem is you cannot download the expansion. Microsoft store will surely take your money, but now you have an unplayable option.

Long story short after doing all types of testing/troubleshooting. The game did in fact get moved to Xbox One, however the expansion remains only on the Xbox 360 store. There is no cloud based saves to move around, and you cannot try an external hard drive to move files.

I managed to find an old Xbox 360 and loaded up the game on it. The game instantly recognized my progress from the Xbox One. I decided to further test and unlocked more things on the 360 that I was not seeing on the Xbox One. Perhaps by doing so it will force the Xbox One to make it available. As you can see from the attached picture when I loaded into game

XShOKRP.jpg

Your deck has been reset to its original configuration due to required content being unavailable

I understand this is a rather old game, but it does hold value for those that like the two headed dragon/giant play style. Not to mention this version introduced Arch Enemy where you can play three on one style.

I just want to hopefully help any old MtG players out there, and maybe someone can fix this issue so it can be fully enjoyed on Xbox One.

I have the same problem.
From Xbox 360 store I can not redownload my owned games, because games are gone from Xbox 360 store and I can not redownload them. Support xbox can not solve this problem and answer to me that it can not be refund and dont answer about how I can redownload my owned games.

I want explain that the my owned games are already removed from the store and are not playable anymore on the Xbox 360.

Thank you Xbox for the disaster service :)

Resumen conferencia Microsoft (Xbox) y Bethesda del E3 2021; Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5...

Os dejamos los nombres más destacados a continuación:

- Halo Infinite | Vemos algunos fragmentos de la campaña en tiempo real. La mejora es notoria. Por otro lado, aparecen las primeras imágenes del multijugador de Halo Infinite, que llegará al mismo tiempo que la campaña a finales de este año. No, no tiene día concreto de lanzamiento aún.

- Forza Horizon 5 | La saga hace las maletas y se dirige hacia México. El salto es generacional. El trazado de rayos es uno de los elementos que aprovechará del hardware de Xbox Series X|S. Mantendrá el modo Eliminator e introducirá minijuegos inéditos, como Piñata o zonas de recreo.

- Starfield | Bethesda abrió la conferencia mostrando un nuevo teaser tráiler. El astronauta se mete en la cabina y pone rumbo al 11 de noviembre de 2022. Sí, tendremos que esperar algo más de un año para jugarlo.

- The Outer Worlds 2 | Obsidian confirma el desarrollo de la secuela de su título de 2019. No hay fecha de lanzamiento ni escenas en tiempo real.

- Contraband | Xbox Game Studios colabora con Avalanche Studios para lanzar un nuevo trabajo cooperativo de mundo abierto. No se conocen más detalles salvo que llegará en exclusiva para consolas Xbox y PC.

- Redfall | Arkane Austin presentan un título de acción cooperativa. Vemos a cuatro soldados utilizar habilidades fantásticas mientras luchas con las fuerzas de los vampiros. Será exclusivo de consolas Xbox y PC con fecha de verano de 2022.

- Microsoft Flight Simulator | El simulador de Asobo viajará a Xbox Series X|S el próximo 27 de julio.

- A Plague Tale: Requiem | Asobo confirma secuela de su éxito de 2019. Llegará a Xbox Game Pass desde el primer día en algún momento de 2021.

- Sea of Thieves A Pirate's Life | La expansión de Sea of Thieves nos unirá en el universo de Jack Sparrow. Piratas del Caribe aterrizará en el juego de Rare de manera gratuita este verano.

- Xbox Game Pass | Un montón de títulos llegarán al servicio a lo largo de 2021. Además de los first party recibirá Stalker 2, Hades, 12 Minutes, Arx Fatalys, los Fallout clásicos... De todo.

https://shrinke.me/9PRx

Back