Making Money Online Full-time

dannyboy

Has anyone on this forum ever thought about making a full time income online? I am actually making money online on a part time basis while I am still a student in college. I have always been intrigued by the idea of making money online full-time, but I have been wary of certain scams that could burn me. I have made money on sites such as Opinion Outpost, Slicethepie and Clixsense among others. I have worked on those sites and I earn a decent amount of pocket money for the most part.

They're good for pocket money, not good for your main source of income. If you want a real income I would suggest you resell things, buy low on ebay, and sell high on amazon. You can make a decent profit if you do it correctly.

I think it's possible to earn online full-time but not really through websites. I think if you own your own business, website or blog then you have a chance, but of course getting high traffic is difficult for everyone. Clixsense is a joke, all of the surveys I tried taking for them, they let me fill in a few questions then tell me I don't qualify. I tried about 10 surveys, and every single one I got the same thing happen. Slicethepie for me is a lot better, but it still takes a lot of effort to get to 10$. I think it's more for pocket money than anything else, unfortunately.

Doing micro-jobs(surveys reviews etc)is not the way to go if you want to earn real money on-line
Yeah its good for a little pocket money but not full time.
The big money is in affiliate marketing but it is not an easy path to go down,it will take time,patience and learning.
Unfortunately it is no quick fix but it can be done.

I agree. The most money is really in owning your own website and getting traffic that you can convert. Although with some hard work and dedication that money on some of those sites, can turn into more than pocket change.

Purple has it right. Owning and maintaining your own site is the only way to go. The only problem is that it requires more time and effort than having a "real" job and there is very little stability. You could have two or three sites that are doing really well and making you enough money to live off of and then Google will roll though with a massive algorithm change and you're dead in the water. Unless you have a good amount of start up capital you're looking at a real uphill battle.

It's become a mini-hobby of mine lately trying to earn money on-line. I've been messing around with mining BitCoins as of late...very interesting and different, but quite challenging really (for me anyway). I've dabbled on Slicethepie and Opinion Outpost a lot... I've earned money through both of those successfully. I'm always on the hunt for new sites and ideas. I'd like to start a blog and earn through Google AdSense, but I can't get myself motivated enough to commit. :/

Currently at the moment, I'm also making money online part time. I've tried out a few of the sites that you had mentioned and I liked them, the only one I no longer use is Slicethe pie, because they lowered how much money I was making. I also heard a ton of mixed reviews regarding the Slicethepie website. The site I use are Point Dollars, LiveOps, Swagbucks, and Neobux. At this time, I'm making about $1,500 extra a month, just by working online, so that's pretty good for me. :)

Yes, I thought about it but to do it full-time you have to really build something up. You won't be able to do that with just surveys or something like that.

I am still looking for the right concept and hope to find it some day.

I write for various article writing services and I have a website that sells a software program for a company through avangate. I also do cashcrate, but I mostly make money from that by getting referrals. Fiverr is also good if you can think of something you can do for people online that isnt already being done by a ton of other people.

Online money making is just a hobby of mine. I like to do a couple of surveys a day. If work is really busy I'm not able to do anything. I've been working on developing some websites for others and I have a couple of blogs that I just started that aren't anything in particular right now, but the potential is there. If you're really interested in this, you need to know what kind of website you can run that will create a solid 40 - 50k and for that...good luck.

I used to make a bit of money on the side by blogging through blogitive and payu2blog. It wasnt much, but it randomly helped. Unfortunately I accidentally deleted my blog months ago so I've not made money that way in quite awhile.

I just remembered..back in 2006 I got involved in the Chacha search engine training program. I earned a good deal of money at first, but once they saw how much it was costing them to pay us, that amount was cut severely, and then once we had essentially filled their search engine ( which sucked) they dropped us all. They went out of buisiness last year.

I think it is great to make even "pocket money" online as hard as the economy is at the moment. But if you have bigger dreams and ambitions of working on-line full-time and having it be lucrative I have to agree with above comments as to owning your own site. If you want a dream badly enough you sometimes have to take a calculated risk. Good luck!

Back