Max Payne series

RedNeckJiuJitsu

From
Engaged in Spiritual Warfare
Who all here is a fan of the Max Payne games? I remember playing the demo for the first one over and over until I finally got the full game. Bullet time was an amazing innovation in gameplay. While I don't want to see it in every game, it was very well done and easy to take advantage of on the PC.
I never got around to playing that much of Max Payne 2, but I did like what I saw. I hadn't thought about the series for awhile until I saw Max Payne 3 a couple weeks ago. I'm curious as to what improvements it made on the other two games, as well as what the storyline is. Poor fella just can't seem to catch a break apparently.

Max Payne is a really cool game. Especially bullet time which allows you to go into slow motion and shoot everything in your way. The game is really fun to play, I never got hold on Max Payne 3 unfortunately. Is it just as good as the previous ones?

I've only played the first Max Payne, waaaaay back when it came out. Thanks for reminding me, though, that I need to replay Max Payne 1 and play the other 2 games.

Unfortunately I never got to play any of the games. Thanks for reminding me that I should give it a try.

I have got max payne 2 but I don't play it because I don't like it.

Ac3 and ac4 is the best. But ac4 got stuck at 15%, can you guys reply on my post?

Back