Xbox One Microsoft reveals Illumiroom thought?

codboy2230

I was watching a program in the UK called click from the BBC on Sunday morning and it featured the Xbox's net Kinect where it will project around the room for some augmented reality gameplay it called Illumiroom.
I also just found a you tube video of it,I think this looks freaking awesome for FPS games
What do you think?
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=re1EatGRV0w

This was revealed during CES of this year. I actually don't think it's part of Kinect 2.0. That'd be something pretty valuable to show off, and it's a definite bump for them to tout over Sony. It could be an addon that will release later. (i.e. like the Kinect did in 2011)

Might be the Xbox Fusion, a name that Microsoft has been buying up in the domain market. I think it looks pretty cool and could definitely provide developers with more ways to interact with the game using stuff outside of the TV screen.

I think that it's good if you have a disco party at your house. The images outside of the TV screen are just distracting and could even lead to motion sickness. Just watching the clip from YouTube made my head spin. Microsoft, why not just integrate the Xbox with the Oculus Rift?

I think that it's good if you have a disco party at your house. The images outside of the TV screen are just distracting and could even lead to motion sickness. Just watching the clip from YouTube made my head spin. Microsoft, why not just integrate the Xbox with the Oculus Rift?

Time to dust off the old Disco mirror ball!
No really, i think it was a cool thing and i didn't get motion sickness from it. Maybe it's like the 3D from the 3DS, only works for some people?

Back