Microsoft did not tell us we only get 5 switches

Anthony Rauert

Disappointed with Microsoft. My kids share two x box consoles. So we have one Live gold account. On or around April 3 we setup the new second console. I called Microsoft to figure out how to share the xbox gold account. I explained one console is 4k and is connected to a larger tv and the kids needed to switch back and forth so my younger son get's on the bigger tv sometimes. The agent in the web chat said just set whatever console you want to use set as the home console and then he can play on that console with the older ones live gold account.. Never mentioned you only get 5 switches. Now my older son with the live gold account is stuck playing his 4k xbox one x on a small 19 inch computer monitor. HOW DO YOU LEAVE OUT "YOU ONLY GET 5 SWITCHES". I CALLED SUPPORT THEY ARE USELESS. NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT A YEAR TO FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Yup I’m in the same boat as you, I’m all but done with Microsoft/Xbox not only this but i can’t get through one game of madden or NBA 2k22 and you think they’ll refund me for any of it? Nope. So basically they told me to hard reset my brand new series x which i spent over 600$ on and with those 2 games and a controller were looming at 800$+ you would think that it should run every game perfectly and no mishaps. Wrong. When i did a hard reset went and bought a SSD which is another 100 so we’re close to 1000$, smh and i game share with my

Brother and when i did the reset it didn’t save the home Xbox and apparently we’ve used 5 together which isn’t true and they said there’s nothing they can do so i have to wait until December until we get another switch smh so i lost a few games that i play on there it’s really irritating me, that and the fact i can’t play the 2 games i have purchased in the last 2 months can’t even get through online game it’s time to go to PlayStation

Actually the switches has been around since the xbox one was first released, it's not their fault you did 0 research, also the number of switches will reset next year

Back