Xbox One Minecraft: Xbox One Set for August 19th Release Date?

troutski

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/847...s-vita-update-release-date-possibly-revealed/

According to images of a Gamestop release date printout, the Xbox One edition of Minecraft will be released on August 19. There were worries that the game might be pushed back to September, and gamers have been anticipating this title for awhile now. You can carry over saves from 360 to One, and the new title will cost $19.99 for digital download. However, individuals that own the 360 version will be able to upgrade for only $4.99.

Are you excited for this game? Do you think its release is imminent?

I think it'll come out pretty quick. Minecraft's ports were only slow when it came to the PS3 because of it's weird architecture.. I'm excited. I'd play minecraft on anything..

Pretty quick??? this was suppose to be a day 1 release and it wasn't. Now we are almost a year later and its still not out. They cant even give us a date for when it will be out. Aug is over and still nothing so this thread was wrong. Does anyone have ANY info as to when mindcraft will be out for the xbox one?

Well, was at two stores that carry Xbox one games... neither had it... can anyone confirm that this is out or when it will be released?

Yes, I think you are right... went online to the xbox store and it said 9-5. Will have to go turn my xbox on and see if its there and if I can DL it...

Well, I for one have already played the game on my PC, so I am not going to play it once more, but I am happy that those who don't have a PC are going to get a shot at it.

I was never a big fan, but downloaded the demo of it yesterday to try it again.

Well, I for one have already played the game on my PC, so I am not going to play it once more, but I am happy that those who don't have a PC are going to get a shot at it.

I have it for the pc as well. I dont like or play the game, but my 9 and 6 year olds both love it on the pc. Now the xbox version has coop split screen so they can both play at the same time is worth ever penny to own it again

Back