Xbox 360 More DLC coming for Borderlands 2

AvalonX

“We did a Season Pass for Borderlands 2, and the Season Pass was like, ‘hey, if you buy the Season Pass we’re going to be doing four campaign DLCs, but you can get all four of them for the price of three if you buy upfront,’” Pitchford said about Borderlands. “So everyone has this expectation that those would be the four DLCs and then that’s it. We’re going to do more. We’re going to do some other things. We don’t have details yet about it exactly.

He added that “I’m not ready to announce what other things are” but that the recently-released Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep “won’t be the end of it.” He concluded by saying, “we’ve got more stuff in the hopper that we’re planning and that we’re getting pretty excited about. So if you are a Borderlands fan, you don’t have to be afraid that that’s the end of it.””

Great news, I am just getting going on the DLC now but I look forward to more.

Not just yes but a h€££ yes. My fav game on 360. Idk what more they can bring but keep it coming.. I would really like a bl3 on xb1.

Well, I hope it's as good as Tiny Tina's DLC. The others were decent (except for Torgue's, Torgue's is F***ING AWESOME) but Tiny Tina's is excelent. Looking forward to see what they have up their sleeves.

Also, wouldn't mind one or two more classes...

Yes! I really enjoyed Tiny Tina as well, I have to replay it sometime soon. Hopefully this will be better and offer something unique. I'm really hoping they make a Borderlands 3 soon instead of making DLC's. I would definitely wait a year or two for them to produce the game without any DLC's.

I haven't gotten very far in Borderlands 2. I'm having some scheduling conflicts with my buddy. What I am happy to hear is that there is more DLC for this game. What little I have played is so good> I loved the first game and we made it through some of the DLC for that game and it too WAS SO GOOD. This whacky little adventure is so fun to play coop I can't even imagine doing a solo run. On that note, I hope they do like they did with Borderlands and offer the DLC in packages down the road.

Back