More Stores Stop Stocking Wii U Models

Clark Bruce

More Stores Stop Stocking Wii U Models

More bad news for Nintendo as other stores have announced that they will no longer be keeping the Wii U in stock. UK retailer Morrison is following suite behind retailer Asda and will be dropping the Wii U from their shelves and that's not all. Major retailers in the US such as Wal-Mart, Target and Best Buy have stopped selling the 8GB model and Kmart doesn't even have the system listed on their website. Looks like things just keep getting worse for Nintendo.

That sucks but it should kind have seen it coming seeing as how it really did not do that well. I wish it would have done a bit better but you can't really help them when they've made so many wrong choices.

I'm not sure what wrong choices Nintendo made with the WiiU. I think that the console is great personally.
What I think it lacked as Nintendo has kinda always lacked in this next gen race is a strong game library.
The big titles just haven't been flowing fast enough to keep gamers locked in.
But masterpieces like ocarina of time take time don't they?

Meh, just gotta wait until 2014. In 2014, all the big name titles like Super Mario 3D World and Smash 4 come out, will sure cause the Wii U to come back to life.

That is the one thing that's always bothered me about Nintendo consoles. The lack of game variety. I love the brand but wish there were more options. I had considered getting my son a wii u for his birthday but just wasnt impressed with the game library. I always have a hard time finding really good DS games as well. Maybe we are just to picky though. There are games for Nintendo I wish were available on other consoles strictly so I could play Mario and not have to get a console that has few games I'm interested in.

Back