Xbox One More Xbox fans?

Adamaris

Forbes is already called Xbox One the winner with more sales coming in and I kind of think I agree. Even those people I know that truly hate Microsoft and still love any open source software rather than "the big, bad evil company" still own an Xbox. To me that seems silly but I know we are going Xbox before Play Station, it was a long battle to decide which we were going to buy first but in the end the Xbox won.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

If you're saying there's a lot of Xbox fans, then I'd tend to agree. I think the reason behind this is because of some games, but it's also the experience. I think Xbox Live has done a ton of goodwill, even though it's a paid service. I think once both XBL and PSN are paid services next-gen, people are going to start valuing XBL a lot more. It's just something only Microsoft has done (to me) nearly totally right since it was introduced on the original Xbox. They've grown it in a great way that hasn't been matched, and the improvements on Xbox One seem to be many, so it's only getting better.

xbox one is offering more than its counterpart.. very little was even hit on ps4 at e3 in my eyes... the only wave they made was the sharing game which is nothing new from the nintendo/atari.. ive said it in a few other posts ps4 is offering nothing more than a hardware upgrade in my eyes.. which is on par with xb1..

I did notice that myself and i feel sorry for micro for taking that step backwards when they truly had a next gen machine.

xbox one is offering more than its counterpart.. very little was even hit on ps4 at e3 in my eyes... the only wave they made was the sharing game which is nothing new from the nintendo/atari.. ive said it in a few other posts ps4 is offering nothing more than a hardware upgrade in my eyes.. which is on par with xb1..

You make some good points, but even Microsoft didn't announce much at E3. All they announced were internet-connection requirements, used-game limitations and some exclusive trailers/gameplay. Those policies are now gone, and some are still being discussed, so it's basically the equivalent to no press conference at all. I guess they did explain their hardware, and entertainment features, but other than that, it was pretty much the same compared to the PS4 e3 conference.

I understand most of the points of your argument, but I feel that Microsoft didn't significantly, if at all, outperform Playstation at E3. Both companies showcased some games but left fans wanting more.

I think Xbox for me, like some others I know is something "different" compared to the normal things we hear about when it comes to Microsoft, or any other large company for that matter. Yes it is a big kid toy or for a kid who has a really nice allowance but I have never really had anything bad to say about Xbox. Microsoft (Windows, before the past two years) I had plenty of things to say but nothing from the gaming side of things. I can not really say that about Sony and Play Station (two hacks and two reissued debit cards come to mind). :rolleyes:

Xbox appeals to the younger crowd with the fact that you have to pay to play. With this being said. It gives the younger population a good insight on managing money and applying there efforts to maintain something of value. I think a younger person playing and paying for their own subscription is great for building independence.

Back