Original Xbox Most hated Xbox Game

felice206

I've felt I have been pretty lucky in getting great games for this console, I am curious if there are any games that should at all costs be avoided? I've always felt that I do not have enough plain old Xbox games and really would like to bulk up my collection but want to make sure I stay far away from those games that look great on the back of the box, but play terribly in reality.

Chicago Enforcer has to be one of the most dull games I've ever played on the original Xbox. Its concept is decent enough, but the developers just put out a really buggy game that's not fun to play at all. The gunplay is god awful, the story is almost nonexistent, and the game is just so dead that it makes Chicago look like one of the biggest ghost cities ever created.

I can say with certainty that I have never played an original Xbox game that I did not thoroughly enjoy. I might have just lucked out, though, so listen to others but always take things with a grain of salt.

Chicago Enforcer has to be one of the most dull games I've ever played on the original Xbox. Its concept is decent enough, but the developers just put out a really buggy game that's not fun to play at all. The gunplay is god awful, the story is almost nonexistent, and the game is just so dead that it makes Chicago look like one of the biggest ghost cities ever created.

Yeah i was really upset with this game because i had high hopes for it. But the game ended up be really boring and dull. There is just no life or energy in that game.

I've had several actually, some I borrowed, some I wasted money on, but they all had one thing in common... They all were terribly bad: There was Two worlds, what had to be the lamest graphics and sound of all time, NFL Tour, the Sonic The Hedgehog reboot for 360, and Nascar worse racing car game ever (tried to rip off Grand Tourism 3, failed miserably) I could go on, but those are the ones that stand out in my memory...

I've never played Chicago Enforcer, but now, I kind of want to just to say I did. Some of that gameplay footage actually made me laugh out loud. And I guess it had a different name for PC than it did on XBox? That's gotta tell you something.

Back