Xbox One My new Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition its game hub links to Windows Edition on my Xbox one x

anyone else having this problem too with this game on their consoles too?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaximalPrime0

My Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition loads the game hub for Windows Edition on my console still, just like the Final Fantasy day one edition also did for me, which is why I had gotten the Royal edition besides the extra features it comes with etc..

that's the bug , I went and brought the royal edition for my Xbox One X console for around $20 dollars at gamestop, and its still have the same problem with it as my Final Fantasy XV Day one Edition did, when I go to add final fantasy xv to home tab, it still is linking to the Windows Edition of the game version on my xbox one x console instead of the correct Royal Edition version, the game itself still plays fine, its just not locating the correct edition for my Xbox One X system, I just wanted to report that this bug is still a problem that has yet to be fixed, I don't no if its effecting other peoples accounts too for this game or its for some reason just effecting me, also under windows I did in the Microsoft Store click on the free 4k addon feature but I don't no if that's what caused my console to load Windows Edition instead of what should either say the Xbox Edition for the version that is the Royal edition, I took three photos to show about this problem, that may need a fix still. Again I don't own the Windows Edition, I only own the Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition from my local GameStop store, and the day one edition of the game that came from amazon.com for Christmas a few years ago etc.. I don't no if this is better as a question here to get the problem fixed is their is a fix, or if its better as a discussion if others are also still having this bug with the add to home option on the xbox one x console.

Back