Xbox 360 My owned games gone from Xbox 360 store

A You open the arbitration by contacting American Arbitration Association (AAA) if Your games gone?

• Total voters

BragTomCat25

Hi,

I am microsoft XBOX 360 customer. I have problem with my owned games, that I purchased from online Xbox 360 store.

From Xbox 360 store I can not redownload my owned games, because games are gone from Xbox 360 store and I can not redownload them. Support xbox can not solve this problem and answer to me that it can not be refund and dont answer about how I can redownload my owned games.

I want redownload from Xbox 360 store my owned games: „ Contrast“, „Sniper ghost warrios 2“ and „ИГРА ПРЕСТОЛОВ“.

nOiuwsX.jpg

I want explain that the my owned games are already removed from the store and are not playable anymore on the Xbox 360.

Thank you Xbox for the disaster service :)

Sounds like you're just a cry baby, broke bitch. Buy a hard copy. You're relying on them hosting games two generations ago. That's on you. Need a bendy straw too???

:) You negative person. Make a decision to advise rather than spam.
I am sure that the electronic format must be properly supported. And why buy a game then? It is dangerous, because one day You can not redownload Your owned game :)

Back