Xbox One My very own RYSE teaser trailer I made on the Xbox one upload studios

Hey all,

I was just tinkering around with the Xbox record function and made this neat little video to share with the upload studios.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?res...11&authkey=!AEoty0ZLn_VRLyg&ithint=video,.mp4

Let me know what you think! Also if anyone else has videos they have made please share below.

*claps* Dood, this is awesome ;-D Wow, it looks really good. It's almost like a movie with Russell Crowe. Nice, nice. Really shows that gamers can make trailers! Man, you're making me want an Xbox One more and more and more. Again, awesome!

Congrats dude! You made a decent trailer. It shows a great promotion for Ryse. I liked the start of the trailer, where it showed tension and suspense. If you got more videos, please do share 'em. This will definitely pique more interest for the Xbox One.

Thanks guys, I will be looking for more opportunities to record neat scenes and upload them when possible.

Awesome trailer! I didn't know the Xbox One can let you produce something like this. Nice way to promote the game dood ;-D Keep it up, keep it up. I'll be looking forward for more of your stuff. Hmmmm... so it uses SkyDrive? I'll look into this one.

Wow- They should have employed you to make the trailer for the game!! Seriously man- good job! Hopefully you make more trailers for other games!

Wow- They should have employed you to make the trailer for the game!! Seriously man- good job! Hopefully you make more trailers for other games!

Yeah, that;s good! He'd be able to make more RYSE trailers and even commercials. Oh yes, I can imagine seeing these on TV one day. Just add a narration and bam! More people like me we'll wanna get an Xbox One right now to try the game out.

Thanks for all the comments! I'll try to get a new trailer out in the future.. Probably not any time soon as work is very busy during this time of year :)

Thanks for all the comments! I'll try to get a new trailer out in the future.. Probably not any time soon as work is very busy during this time of year :)

December is the month of holidays, so of course it'll be busy for you. Take your time, my friend. Your next upload, I'm sure, will be awesome. Take your time. We'll be looking forward to it ;) Have fun with it!

Now that's what I call a decent trailer. You made a good one on this. Please make other trailers for other games. I will look forward to them and I will watch them. Just take your time in uploading the videos. Happy holidays guys

Love the trailer by the way. Keep up the good work. Just want to ask. Is this game better or is God of War better. Reason is, it does seem similar to God of War that's why I need to know for sure if it is true. What do you think? I just need to know just to decide if I'll get this.

Now that's what I call a decent trailer. You made a good one on this. Please make other trailers for other games. I will look forward to them and I will watch them. Just take your time in uploading the videos. Happy holidays guys

Totally agree. Great trailer by the way. Well I have to try making a trailer of my own. Man that inspired me. Thanks.

And now I want to make my own, haha!
Great job man. You been thinking about video editing as your career? You have some serious potential!

Back