Xbox One NBA 2K14 is up and running

ggundamwing

So it looks like all the servers are back up and running which is a good thing. It also looks like the roster is getting an update which is great news. There were some changes that happened since the games release and now that the server is back it looks like the 2K team has made the adjustments. Their saying that everything is up to date up to Jan 31.

check it out

I haven't tried the game. Well, I've been busy particularly on Dead Rising 3. So I haven't had much time getting or even playing other games. I'm just using my vacation and spending it to the maximum. :D I've been a fan of NBA. How was the game?

It's a good game just has problems. I can't see the items in the champs store and haven't for 2 months now. Also when I go in park everyone has on same thing yet I can see different shoes on some that's it.. Also very laggy and it boots u out of a game almost every time..

I like NBA 2K - the iteration is excellent and I like this game. The graphics are one of a kind and the gameplay is pretty engrossing. The story is quite extensive and unfolds slowly which is good if you have time for a long drawn out game.

Back