Original Xbox Need for Speed: Most Wanted

ilike2learn

The game came out a long time ago. What you think of the game? My favorite parts are the upgrades and the nitrates because it made my car in the game faster. I like the sharp turns because it felt like I was in the game. The girl in the game was annoying because she kept whining and did not do anything to help the cause. I am not an expert gamer. It did not take long for me to finish the game. Would you have change anything about the game?

Along with NFS Underground 2, Most Wanted was definitely one of my favorite Need for Speed games. I usually never cared about racing simulators, but the gameplay of this series was what convinced me.
What I liked the most was how entertaining the police chase events were. You were constantly being bombarded with cars, SUVs, spikes, even helicopters! I guess my perfect game would be merging Most Wanted's police chases and Underground 2's car customization.
I didn't quite like any other NFS game besides those two.

The police chase was one of the best part. I did get how the game starts a police chase. Several times, in the game my character drove really fast by cop cars and nothing happened. Sometimes, my character had to drive by it several times before it start a chase. The helicopters gave them an unfair advantage. At least there are spots to hide in (like the blue circles and tunnels).

I loved it. Need For Speed delivers a great interface. Options are simple and easy to navigate. You can customise your car, do a race. The mechanics are very simple. So overall I really enjoyed playing it and I wouldn't change anything at all.

I absolutely loved this game! This was the game that got me really into the Need For Speed series. I am so grateful that I did! Ultimately, any modern racing game that I have played, is because of this game getting me into racing games. I owe this game a lot!

I thought it was awesome.

I love customizing cars, i felt like a bawse.

I love all the Need For Spees games. Need for Speed Most Wanted is probably the best racing game I have ever played. I don't think any racing game can match the thrill I got playing this game. I also love the brand of cars they had in this game.

NFSMW is my favorite racing game of all times!!!!!! the new NFSMW sucks!!!!!!

This game was definitely a great one, and it still is. I liked alot of different aspects about the game, but I mostly enjoyed the great storyline and the cop chases. Out of all the Need for Speed games, this is definitely the best one in my opinion.

Wow I loved that game. I wanted to get it for the 360, but they had stopped manufacturing it and so it was absurdly overpriced. I haven't played the new version yet, but I've heard good things about it. It was a really satisfying experience to beat your opponent in a race (after all his/her smack talk), win their pink slip, then deface their car with ridiculous decals purely out of spite. That kind of feeling is unmatched thus far.

Back