Need help with xbox live

crazychazzzz

Hello
I don't really understand what has happened to my xbox live account, but i cannot anymore connect my console to internet, though my laptop connects without any problems. More than that, i cannot visit any xbox or microsoft website to get help from there!
I guess my account might have been hacked somehow. atm, i had my FIFA13 running, but i was using my laptop, so didn't really see what has happened there, it just said that it can no longer connect to live, and when i checked it, i could not connect to internet at all.
I had no xbox-point (or whatever they are called) on my account, but i had my bank account connected to it.

i tried visiting ms, or xbox web pages from the other browsers, not working either! and I cannot call to the call service, because I am in Finland and it is 9 a.m. here, unless someone knows 24/7 customer service number!

so if anyone has any advises what should I do, and suggestions what might have happened, I would appreciate your help.

go here http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us and fill out what you can. You'll be given a number to call. I'm not sure if this will work for you. You could also try 1-800-4MY-XBOX. Are you trying to connect over wifi, have you tried it plugged in?

yes, i tried all that was listed there last night, didn't help at all, but now, everything is back to normal. I will check my bank account if anything changed there, but there was nothing to do with my live account anyway!

Thank you for your reply!

My xbox(s) have been messin up lately, The wireless one used to do this alot but now my hard wired one right to the router doesnt like connecting have the time even tho we have internet going.. i think there is issues with XBL period lately. Best bet man is unplug your router and modem, wait a min then plug just your modem.. let it turn on and go online, then plug in your router. reset ur box and see if it works

Try resetting your router. Plug it out for 30 seconds. Plug it back in.Turn your Xbox off and turn it back on. Make sure that the Router signal is strong for your Xbox.. My house has plenty of dead spots so it is patchy. I actually went ahead and just bought a long Ethernet cord and just strung it along the baseboard of my basement. It was too much trouble to constantly reset my router, Best of luck to you.

You can try switching browsers to try and connect to them. Restarting your router can help. Or call their support line @ 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Back