Xbox 360 Xbox 360 says that the Flash Drive includes 0 kb

ichuckles

This is just an utter disaster; I transferred my Dark Souls save onto an USB Flash Drive and then put that Flash Drive in my computer, since I wanted to see if it was possible to download Dark Souls saves and characters online, just for the fun of it. I then found a save, put it in the Flash Drive and then back into my Xbox 360.
I then did all the configuration of the device and it said okay, but when I opened the contents of the Flash Drive, it doesn't detect any of my saves at all.

Horrified, I tried to take out and insert the device again, but my Xbox says that the Flash Drive includes 0 kb -- meaning none.

Any ideas what to do?

Sounds like your screwed. I got no idea how to help. Which begs the question, why did I bother responding to this?

Sounds like your screwed. I got no idea how to help. Which begs the question, why did I bother responding to this?
Please don't post useless and annoying replies. To answer you question ichuckles, the xbox formatted it which happens every time a flash drive is hooked up to the xbox, it is required for it to be able to read it.

There isn't a way to get your information back, the format, deleted all information. No way to really solve it. At least not to my knowledge.

But when I put my stick back in my comp, I still get all the data000 files, so do you think moving all the stuff over to a new stick would work?

Did you see if they were corrupted? I don't know to much about it, but have tried using a flash drive on my xbox and pc and my files always disappeared or were corrupted by using the xbox.

Have you tried to delete the save you've got online and put on the flash drive? Maybe it's interfering with how the console is reading the saves or maybe because you've used it on your PC its formatting was lost.

Back