New Achievements Added 8/13/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB7

Former Administrator
Hi everybody, we just added some new achievement awards to the site! Remember when you feel like you've got an award the best way to get is to go to the award tab at the top and request the reward. We try to keep track and give awards as they come due. But sometimes things do get missed so don't be afraid to request an award if you feel like you've earned them. Below you can find a list of the new awards added to the site. Hope you all like them.

10 Referrals - Member has referred 10 new members to the site. Must name the member during registration to be counted.
20 Referrals - Member has referred 20 new members to the site. Must name the member during registration to be counted.
30 Referrals - Member has referred 30 new members to the site. Must name the member during registration to be counted.
5,000 Gamerscore Club - Member has achieved 5,000 GS points on their Xbox Live Profile ID. Must have Xbox Live ID added to your profile.
10,000 Gamerscore Club - Member has achieved 10,000 GS points on their Xbox Live Profile ID. Must have Xbox Live ID added to your profile.
25,000 Gamerscore Club - Member has achieved 25,000 GS points on their Xbox Live Profile ID. Must have Xbox Live ID added to your profile.
50,000 Gamerscore Club - Member has achieved 50,000 GS points on their Xbox Live Profile ID. Must have Xbox Live ID added to your profile.
Facebook Iike - Member has liked the Xbox Forums Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/XboxForums

question: what and where are these achievements? (newb question I know but achievement whore over here so..)

If you go to the main forum page, you will see links above the XboxOneForums logo "New Posts - Private Messages - FAQ - etc". The last one will read "Awards". Click on that link and it will show you all the awards/achievements we have on this forum. If you think you're eligible for one, click "Request Award" next to the award you would like to request. The admins will look into your request and if you qualify, you will have a shiny new award displayed underneath your profile information (Join date, posts, rep power)

Haze is absolutely correct, glad you found it Oldman :D

This is a great update very much like ps4 forum one i am also apart of! looks good bro keep it up i'm hoping to be active on both forums as i really enjoy browsing them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back