New but not so new

Wht Rabit

Hello everyone. I thought I'd throw out a quick intro.

I'm a casual gamer, grew up on consoles and PC games, ataris and compaqs through today's awesome technology. I used to be pretty active on a forum called xboxusersgroup but it went away and then real life got I the way. I got the chance to go to E3 the last two years and it gave me the itch to find a place to chat about Xbox stuff and meet some new Xbox groupies. Since this seems like a nice casual forum I landed here. .

Looking forward to hanging out a bit...

Well thanks for stopping by! If you can't tell, we are working on adding content...but there are SO many Xbox games! So we are getting stuff up bit by bit, but we are in it for the long run! If there is anything that you want to see, let me know and we'll definitely look into adding it.

I completely know what you mean about real life getting in the way. Summertime is my busy season...my Xbox misses me and vice versa. I'm jealous that you've gotten to go to E3 the past two years. I'd like to make it there in the next year or two.

Oh yeah, and speaking of growing up on PC games...I miss the old Sierra games like Kings Quest and the GOOD Leisure Suit Larry games! Although I wouldn't give up the games nowadays for anything. It's just amazing to see how technology has changed so much since I was a kid.

Well, thanks again for stopping by and I'll see you around! :)

I loved Sierra, I re played Space Quest 1 and 2 about a year ago and they were just as fun as when I did it the first time. In fact it was funner because I wasn't switching out 5.25" floppies every 2 minutes :)

There are some good ports out there to play them online. They're hilarious, I had forgotten how funny the guys at Sierra were.

Wait...You still HAVE a computer with a floppy drive?! lol Actually, I may still have some of my Sierra games on floppies somewhere in my house. I've gotten rid of most of them. I hadn't even thought about looking for them online to play again! I found this site that looks pretty good. I am SO downloading one to play right now...

Back