New Humble Indie Bundle!

Chunkaroonie

Hey guys, if you haven't already heard there's a new Humble Bundle out right now. Just google The Humble Bundle to find out more.

Humble Bundle 8

Hotline Miami Proteus Tiny and Big in
Grandpa's Leftovers Intrusion 2 English
Country Tune Oil Rush plus map pack

Games include: Hotline Miami, Proteus, Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers, Intrusians 2, English Country Tune, Oil Rush, Little Inferno, Awesomenauts, Thomas Was Alone and Dear Esther.
Red means you must beat the average to unlock them.
UPDATE: 4 more new games added to the bundle!

Now of these games I've personally only played Hotline Miami and let me say that this game alone makes it this bundle worthwhile. Hotline Miami's my favourite game of 2012 and if you haven't already played it you are definitely missing out and I would encourage that you beat the average price so you can unlock it.

I've heard a lot about Awesomenauts and Thomas Was Alone but have never played them myself so I am definitely picking up this bundle soon.

Anybody else excited? What's your opinion of the games on this version of the Humble Bundle?

Here's a link to the bundle.

I currently own all of these games, but I recommend to anyone to just donate a few bucks for Hotline Miami. It might not look like something you enjoy but trust me, it's really awesome.

Thomas was alone and Dear Esther are also really good games from a more artistic perspective. Although I can understand if they aren't something that you would want to play. They're very short and you're supposed to look beyond the surface to fully enjoy the game.

I already own Hotline Miami and Awesomenauts. I've been meaning to get Thomas Was Alone for a while now as one of my friends had recommended it to me. I played some of it and it really is a brilliant game, something that everyone can appreciate unlike Dear Esther. I'm not going to give you any details about the storyline because it is a short game and any details would spoil the experience. Awesomenauts is like Metroid if it was a MOBA, Hotline Miami is a good contender for GOTY 2012. I played it all the way through and found no flaws with it. It's very fast-paced and you choose how you want to play - you can either run in guns blazing or you could hide behind doors and walls, punching people.

I grabbed it. Didn't beat the average, though, I don't want Hotline Miami on PC because I will be getting it on Vita when it comes out and Proteus doesn't look all that interesting to me. That said, even if you don't beat the average the bundle is pretty damn solid.

Hey! Thank you so much for filling me on this, I think I am going to buy it. Good looks on the link, I love humble bundles. The last one I bought was about 100% of a deal!

I bought it a few days ago. I probably got it because I saw the game Awesomenauts. I never really heard of the other games before, but I heard that Thomas was Alone is a great game. I installed it after buying it, and played for a few minutes. It's a pretty decent game so far, I'll be playing it when I have the time.

This looks pretty cool, I am quite tempted to buy it myself actually, thanks for the link :)

I was so excited when I saw this! I love Humble Bundle, and I've been debating buying Proteus for a while and also eyeballing Hotline Miami. I have heard of the other games, but haven't really paid attention to them, but I'm sure I'll get around to trying them. What's funny is a few hours after purchasing this bundle and loading them all up on Steam, my laptop slipped off my couch when I wasn't paying attention and uh... well, now my hard drive is fried. Awesome. So, it's being fixed and I'll probably end up losing all my stuff. Ever. Oh well, that's just how it goes some times. Pumped to explore Proteus when I get it back though!

Loved every previous Humble Bundle! And have been thinking about buying this one, not too sure if the games are appealing too well for me at the moment. Thank you for the link OP

-Paul

Back