New PC Games

dannyboy

Are there any new PC games for this year that you are anticipating?

I can't wait to try GTA V, but from what I'm hearing online that won't happen this year. I'd also like to try Blizzard's new Hearthstone game to see if I can get into that type of genre, I've never really played a card-type game before. I am also really looking forward to the Elder Scrolls Online, but it depends on how they handle it, I really don't want to get involved in a monthly subscription fee, I'll be quite disappointed if that's the case... hopefully it'll be a one time cost type model. That's about all I can think of at the moment... WoW is always a temptation, but I'm resisting it...

I can't wait to try GTA V on the PC. The graphics are expected to be more epic and beautiful than the console counter part. Nothing else really I am looking forward to this year because I think that all the good games that I want were just on the console which are getting hyped a lot these days.

I can't wait to try GTA V, but from what I'm hearing online that won't happen this year. I'd also like to try Blizzard's new Hearthstone game to see if I can get into that type of genre, I've never really played a card-type game before. I am also really looking forward to the Elder Scrolls Online, but it depends on how they handle it, I really don't want to get involved in a monthly subscription fee, I'll be quite disappointed if that's the case... hopefully it'll be a one time cost type model. That's about all I can think of at the moment... WoW is always a temptation, but I'm resisting it...

If you want to give a card game a try,you should check out SCROLLS. My friend was playing it and actually had fun with it for a while. I signed up for Hearthstone beta for the key invite but never got it. A friend got the invite and sold it for over 200 dollars....I can't believe someone would pay that much! The end of the year is close and with Christmas coming,I am going to have to pass on games though I am looking forward to Elder Scroll Online. I am actually more excited for Blizcon next month ,just to see if they'd let us know when D3 expansion will be out or perhaps a sneak peak of the Warcraft movie they are working on.

I was excited for FF XIV but haven't even gotten a chance to give it a try. I am hoping for GTA V to be on PC perhaps before Christmas then it would make it so much easier to get my husband something since I know he's been waiting for it.

If you want to give a card game a try,you should check out SCROLLS. My friend was playing it and actually had fun with it for a while. I signed up for Hearthstone beta for the key invite but never got it.

I believe that about the Hearthstone Beta, a lot of people were wanting in. I was some kind of depressing stats about it though, unless you pay for cards then you end up only able to play a match against people like every few days... and people who pay can have way better cards etc. Sounds like a money sink. I was kind of interested in Hearthstone vs other card games because I thought it'd be a little easier to get into, but I might give Scrolls a look.

I am interested to see the changes in Diablo 3 as well, I forgot about that. I'm glad they're getting rid of the auction house, it's a pretty bold move. I kind of think they should give all of us original buyers the expansion for free, but of course I think that. It surely won't happen.

Looking forward to GTA V and BF4, but the game that I'm looking forward to most is Watch Dogs. As soon as I saw the video for it, I was hooked instantly. Good graphics, a very unique idea, and fun looking gameplay are all main parts of the game, and I'm definitely going to buy it for PC. It's gonna be a big game, I know it!

Well, I'm bummed. I just found out Elder Scrolls Online indeed does have a subscription fee, $15 a month. It was announced back in August too, I totally missed that. Anyway, strike that from my list! Is this model really even viable really anymore? Isn't WoW's subscriber base way down nowadays? Seems like the GW2 model is much more appropriate now, but then again, what do I know...

Watch Dogs
Arkham Origins [FEW MORE DAYS BABY]
Battlefield 4

And hopefully the GTA V PC Port

I really want GTA 5. Never in my life have I searched the internet hundreds of times to find ways to make money online. I really want the game, but I hear it won't be any-time soon. Oh well, Call Of Duty : Ghosts looks cool.

I'd just like to join the bandwaggon, I really want GTA 5, can't wait for the release on the PC. Lets not beat around the bush, it will come there is no doubt in my mind. The PC market is just to big of an audience to miss which also means it is to big a money making opportunity to pass up. I've played the other GTA games on the PC and love them, I think they are better than the consoles for several reasons.

The games are always delayed for the PC port so by then any problems have already surfaced and have been fixed. With the added up to date hardware the games usually look better and run faster and you have the added advantage of user mods which are always good fun to play!

Just talking about is has got me excited which is a pain as its so far away :(

I'm just waiting for GTA 5 when it releases for PC, along with Watch Dogs. It's unfortunate that Watch Dogs has been delayed until Spring, but it just means more time to polish and better results when released. I also want to get Battlefield 4 and Assassin's Creed Black Flag, but I'm not sure if I have the money to get all of these. Regardless, I am expecting graphics galore and fun when I get a new 1440p monitor and the R9 290X when they come out; been saving money for a new upgrade anyways.

I can't wait for Red Dead Redemption on the PC... oh wait, i meant Grand Theft Auto V.
No seriously Rockstar, what the hell is wrong with that? The game even has a LAN mode and it's on consoles, port both of them NOW!

gta v would really be exciting to play on PC and with the mods.

I personally want to play The Wolf Among Us. Its by the group that brought us The Walking Dead game. Telltale games does such a great job of choice and consequence games. If its anything like The Walking Dead, I'll be very happy.

I plan to make a purchase. It's currently listed around 25 dollars, so it won't set you back too much.

Back