Xbox One New Tom Clancy’s The Division Screenshots Are Gorgeous

sc_shark

Everything shown from Tom Clancy's The Division to this point has been truly impressive. Not only is it one of the most visually striking upcoming games, but its Snowdrop engine will power its highlight-worthy effects and realistic day/night cycle.

Three new screenshots of Tom Clancy's The Division have been released by Ubisoft. Sure, they're from the debut demo area, but that doesn't change the fact that it's by far the best-looking game to be shown from Ubisoft's next-gen laboratory thus far. If only Assassin's Creed could get the same attention.

thedivision_jan_01.jpg
thedivision_jan_02.jpg
thedivision_jan_03.jpg

full article:
http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/a...he-division-screenshots-are-gorgeous#/slide/3

game just look amazing... it is the first true next gen game to be released/announced imo...

Graphics look so good it's almost unreal. The screenshots are so photo realistic they may be passed on as real photos and people might get fooled. I hope they will release more gameplay videos and details soon.

Graphics look so good it's almost unreal. The screenshots are so photo realistic they may be passed on as real photos and people might get fooled. I hope they will release more gameplay videos and details soon.

The whole thing looks really cool. This game already has my vote but yeah, got to see more game play videos.

Cool and Unreal yeah got to agree on that. They must have had some cool things added on the game play. I really look forward to having this game.

Wow Just wow. If these screens are the actual in-game.... then this generation is about to get better with age. Seriously, those are gorgeous! My goodness. I'm going to love this generation!

The whole thing looks really cool. This game already has my vote but yeah, got to see more game play videos.

Agreed. These graphics make your eyes burn with interest but we need to see the gameplay! But from what I've heard, The Division's gameplay elements, according to the developers, sound very awesome. Think of it like this: it sounds more like a DayZ in the near future in New York. Seems a lot of survival elements are in, like having to provide for food and watching out on the stability of the food you'll eat. Sounds like The Division is really going have something different from other shooters.

Agreed. These graphics make your eyes burn with interest but we need to see the gameplay! But from what I've heard, The Division's gameplay elements, according to the developers, sound very awesome. Think of it like this: it sounds more like a DayZ in the near future in New York. Seems a lot of survival elements are in, like having to provide for food and watching out on the stability of the food you'll eat. Sounds like The Division is really going have something different from other shooters.

Wow, I had to pause for a bit on that. They added some really slick graphics on this. Love it already.

Wow, I had to pause for a bit on that. They added some really slick graphics on this. Love it already.

Wahahaha. I got way too excited when I saw the video. All these gameplay elements already show this game is going to be VERY awesome already. Slick graphics? Check. Awesome gameplay elements that have the vibes of DayZ? Check, check CHECK!

Wahahaha. I got way too excited when I saw the video. All these gameplay elements already show this game is going to be VERY awesome already. Slick graphics? Check. Awesome gameplay elements that have the vibes of DayZ? Check, check CHECK!

So true, I guess the storyline will be a lot better than his other creations.

I wonder how open-ended this game will be. If it does have the DAYZ elements, then surely it's got to be so open-ended that you really need to find a place to hide, find sources of food and water and all that other stuff you need in the DAYZ game.

I wonder how open-ended this game will be. If it does have the DAYZ elements, then surely it's got to be so open-ended that you really need to find a place to hide, find sources of food and water and all that other stuff you need in the DAYZ game.

I really hope it does have those elements in this game.

Yeah man. DayZ in HD. Better those developers are not just laying us with empty promises. If they do... zombies better eat them! Kidding but I hope these elements really appear.

Yeah man. DayZ in HD. Better those developers are not just laying us with empty promises. If they do... zombies better eat them! Kidding but I hope these elements really appear.

With this new game I see some cool stuff that might be a possibility. It does show some unique promise.

This game has a lot of hype to live up to! I literally don't know a single person that has said it looks bad.

The graphics are amazing. The game looks pretty realistic too. I wonder what the story-line will be like. Seems like it will be a great game!

Nice, I've been really looking forward to this game, ever since the last Rainbow Six bombed, I've been keeping a keen eye for their redemption, this looks like it might be it.

Nice, I've been really looking forward to this game, ever since the last Rainbow Six bombed, I've been keeping a keen eye for their redemption, this looks like it might be it.

Yup, it may just be the redemption they need. I'm hoping it is 'cuz well, you know, Ubisoft has recently been known to be developers who have changed ideas in their games. First, Watch_Dogs was supposed to be a racing game, Rainbow Six was halted in development halfway 'cuz their vision of Rainbow Six wasn't the one they saw in development and now, we have The Division. I hope they're not going to change again.

First, Watch_Dogs was supposed to be a racing game

I didn't know that. Good thing they changed their minds about the concept. The game is so much cooler now. Division is going to be one hell of a game as soon as it is released. I can say it might even be better than COD.

Back