New YouTube Show

RainbowFlwrPowr

From
North Carolina
Website
www.claytonballentine.com
Hi, Guys

I am starting a brand new YouTube show called, "The Bearded Gamer". I hope you enjoy it. In the first ever episode, we talk about Battlefield 4, a brand new controller for Xbox 360, and a Tomb Raider user submitted artwork. Go check it out at: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBeardedGamerShow

Hey man, I watched the video and left you a like, it was a nice video but I do have a couple suggestions and I hope you don't take me as being rude or anything they're just suggestions!

Try and talk a little bit faster, it just seems a little too slow sometimes specially when you pause to breathe and it's clear on the mic the breathing so also that too.

I don't know if you're reading a script or something and maybe that's why it sounds unnatural but try to relax a little and know what you're going to say before you say it, you might not be reading a script but it sounds like it when you talk slow.

Other than that it was a very nice video, good luck on the next ones and hope you don't take my constructive criticism as rude.

Happy Easter! I made many new modifications to the show before publishing the most recent version. This recent one I used an HD microphone, and had a feedback so I could hear myself speak. Also I was not reading a script. I am preparing the show to have guest and co-hosts, so there is an offline screen beside me. I just wanted to come online and update everyone, as well as say Happy Easter.

www.youtube.com/user/thebeardedgamershow

Nice. Kudos for putting yourself out there on the wild world of youtube. I wouldn't have the guts to do it. I agree that you should try to talk a little bit faster. I think it's more of a confidence thing more than anything. Just be natural and act like you're talking to your buddy. A little enthusiam goes a long way too! Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Great video! I really enjoy the gamer videos. I don't. Know what it is but watching people pay games and saying what's on their minds is rather hilarious. It's so entertaining.

You should rev up that sound and video quality, also the audio seemed a little lower than other youtube videos, you should check that before uploading.

I have been watching your videos, but you stopped making them which is upsetting to be honest i was actually enjoying some of your videos you gonna start again or not?

Will you start making videos again? I enjoyed the ones you had posted. I agree that the shows would benefit if you talked a little bit faster, bearded gamer. Nice name by the way. I like how your avatar has a beard. Don't give up!

Back