Original Xbox NFL 2k5 appreciaton

incredibleone

Does anyone still play this game? I would play it a lot more if my copy didn't freeze up so much. I love the presentation of this game. It has Chris Berman and Trey Wingo doing Sportscenter reports after each week's games. It really adds amazing depth to the franchise mode. I am a huge Chris Berman fan and I would like to see him return to video games with segments like the ones in 2k5. He even does the color commentary for weekly highlights in 2k5.

I haven't played it in years. But I can't vividly remember staying up late playing it with my friend in middle school. We would start a franchise mode with the cardinals who were awful that time. It was like a challenge mode for us.

It was just a brilliant game and arguable better than Madden. Too bad EA forced them to quit and essentially made a monopoly on sports games.

I still play it just for the presentation aspect of the game. It has way better presentation than any of the Madden games, even the ones that were released after 2005! My friends and I also do the franchise mode with this game. I agree with you that it is in fact better than most Maddens though Madden 10 is the greatest football game of all time.

I recently played it last week. It is still a pretty enjoyabale game for the most part. I like the presentation of all the NFL 2K games.

I recently played it last week. It is still a pretty enjoyabale game for the most part. I like the presentation of all the NFL 2K games.

What inspired you to play it? Was it this thread? It seems like a pretty random game for you to play 8 years after its release. Did you pick up a used copy or what? I play franchise mode a lot with my friends as they allow you to do a multiplayer franchise mode. Is that the style that you play too?

What inspired you to play it? Was it this thread? It seems like a pretty random game for you to play 8 years after its release. Did you pick up a used copy or what? I play franchise mode a lot with my friends as they allow you to do a multiplayer franchise mode. Is that the style that you play too?

I picked up a used copy. It cost me like 2 dollars at an EB gamestop. Haha. I had never played a 2K game up uuntil that point and i wanted to see how god it was. My friend is a big fan of the series and said i should play a game from the series. I played the game and i was hooked. Very good presentation and graphics.

Back