Xbox One nfl/tv xbox one.

sc_shark

w have all heard or seen how the nfl games are linked in with the xbox one.. it is one of their big pushes at tv/all in one console.

do we know how free or expensive the nfl app is going to be? has their been any talk of it being like a season pass where you can watch any game. their has been no talk if it will work when watching say fox nfl or monday night football. is the nfl app loosly based around a fanticy league for stats scores and such.

i am kinda intrested to know more about how the nfl package will work with xbox live/tv.

anyone else have any of these questions in their head.

hear is the xbox one /nfl if you havnt seen it
[video=youtube;pI3pK62Wi_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI3pK62Wi_4[/video]

I was wondering kind of the same thing. If I dont have Redzone/nfl net through my sat provider is there a charge or is it free like espn3?

w have all heard or seen how the nfl games are linked in with the xbox one.. it is one of their big pushes at tv/all in one console.

do we know how free or expensive the nfl app is going to be? has their been any talk of it being like a season pass where you can watch any game. their has been no talk if it will work when watching say fox nfl or monday night football. is the nfl app loosly based around a fanticy league for stats scores and such.

i am kinda intrested to know more about how the nfl package will work with xbox live/tv.

anyone else have any of these questions in their head.

hear is the xbox one /nfl if you havnt seen it
[video=youtube;pI3pK62Wi_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI3pK62Wi_4[/video]

Considering that Microsoft paid 400 billion for 5 years of access I would imagine (and hope) that its free for gold subscribers. With that said, I currently have redzone and nfl network and love them both!

DirecTV has had such a stranglehold on Sunday Ticket that I don't know if there will ever be another entity that will be allowed to show anything close to it without them getting some sort of huge cut. Even with the app on the PS3, it has to be under the circumstance that you can't get DirecTV and it's an arm and a leg to get for the PS3.

I would love to switch the Sunday Ticket to my One. I'd still keep DirecTV most likely, but it would be the better option with the other part of the NFL app and snap display.

DirecTV has had such a stranglehold on Sunday Ticket that I don't know if there will ever be another entity that will be allowed to show anything close to it without them getting some sort of huge cut. Even with the app on the PS3, it has to be under the circumstance that you can't get DirecTV and it's an arm and a leg to get for the PS3.

I would love to switch the Sunday Ticket to my One. I'd still keep DirecTV most likely, but it would be the better option with the other part of the NFL app and snap display.

Microsoft is going straight through the NFL, so I think Redzone will be all they offer.

Back