Nintendo DS is for all ages

Craig

I just go off the phone with one of my friends, he just told me how his elderly dad loves playing games on his Nintendo. We both had a good laugh but when you think about it, why not? Games are fun no matter at what age you play them, right?

Yes, Nintendo DS is for all ages... But so is the Playstation Vita... and the Xbox 360, and the PS3, and the Wii, and the Wii U. I think all of the current gen consoles and the handheld consoles are for all ages. I don't agree when you say that "Games are fun to play no matter at what age you play them" Why? because some games are really meant for adults and some games are really meant for kids. That's why we have ESRB ratings - to determine what age would be suitable for that certain game. Would you enjoy a game of Spongebob Squarepants? Would a 4 year old enjoy NBA 2k13? I don't think so...

Every system in theory is suited for all ages. It all depends on what games you get on each. They all have a wide range for any age group.

In my opinion, every console and gaming system is available for all ages I mean, why not? ;) As long as the player has fun then it's all good! Even my 50 year old dad STILL plays Xbox!

In as much I believe that every one deserves to have a good fun time, I feel that not every game is appropriate for all ages. Sadly enough people nowadays aren't conscious of this fact.

Consoles are for all ages, my dad loves playing Mario on his DS and he's 55. My granddad loved playing games too but he unfortuently went blind.
I don't think all games are appropriate for all ages but thats why we have age ratings on games. I don't see though why people should feel too old/too young
to play games though. Games are great fun to play :D

Back