No access to Xbox Live profile, no help from Microsoft and Xbox Support

Black Mamba

Dear community,

I singned up because I have a serious issue and I hope someone out there could help me out since all my attempts to find a solution have failed so far.

Around the beginning of May this year, my private mail account has been hacked. This e-mail was connected to my Microsoft account and thus to my Xbox Live profile. When I noticed the issue, I erased this compromised mail address from everywhere I used it. I wanted to proceed this way also for my Microsoft account and Xbox Live profile, but I couldn't sign in anymore, because my password I had always used wasn't accepted anymore suddenly. I required a new password, but that didn't work out for some reason, they required information such as the name of a very old Skype account I hadn't used in years etc.

I erased the compromised mail address completely and meanwhile I have created a new Microsoft account and I wish to connect this new account with my old Xbox Live profile. The problem is, I don't manage to reach someone at Microsoft or Xbox Support in person, not by phone, not by mail whatsoever. Heck, I even wrote a letter to the Microsoft department closest to me describing the issue and providing my contact dates, asking for getting in touch with me. But there was no reaction at all. At the beginning of this week, I had a live chat session with someone from the Xbox Support. I explained the issue and I was asked to give several information such as my postal address but also IP address of my Xbox console etc. I submitted all the information and it was confirmed that it's sufficient. The contact from Xbox Support let me know he will send it to the department in charge, and within three days it should all be done.

Today I received an E-Mail from the Xbox Support stating that the information I provided wasn't enough. Nothing more, no information about the lacking information, no advice how to proceed further whatsoever. I must say I'm really desperate and I don't know what to do anymore on that matter. All I wish is that my new Microsoft Account is linked to my original Xbox Live profile. This profile contains widely developed save games and games I had bought via Microsoft Store and I can only reach all of this with my profile. Please, if anyone has an idea what I can do, I'd be so thankful if you let me know!

Black Mamba

Back