Xbox One No love for Thief yet????

I have never played this game before, or even heard of the series. I couldn't find an official trailer, but the trailer I found didn't seem to have much views. Looks like it's not a very popular game. The game reminds me of Payday: The Heist, combined with a stealthy game like Assassin's Creed, so it's a pretty interesting mix.
Trailer Video:
[video=youtube;oDxio7tuOg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDxio7tuOg4[/video]

I caught many trailers of it on fan sites but I have yet to play it either. I do need to get into a few new games so if this is an option I can take on, I will. Besides I need to cool it down on the outdoor activities for a bit, weather is getting far too humid for my liking.

Yeah, humidity sucks. At least in Ohio, the temps have gotten decent. Lots of random rains, keeping the temps in the low 80s until middle of next week. Not too bad at the moment.
I caught many trailers of it on fan sites but I have yet to play it either. I do need to get into a few new games so if this is an option I can take on, I will. Besides I need to cool it down on the outdoor activities for a bit, weather is getting far too humid for my liking.

I loved playing the old versions and I'm very much looking forward to this one.
The trailer reminded me a little bit of the Dishonored trailer

I'll probably get more excited for the game when I see more of it in the future. I have to be honest and admit that I've never played any of the old Thief games so the whole series is new to me and when I first about the new game, I actually thought it was a new IP. It does look pretty cool but just going on by what I've seen so far I haven't been sold yet. If the reviews turn out positive I may go ahead and give it a chance.

I saw the last gameplay .... And I did not really like it.
It's like Assassins Creed in a FPS.

This kind of new licenses could be run on being a little better results. I coirs not that the game would be worthy to appear on Xbox One. It should be a little more polish.

Or else, I would say it is the same as Dishonored. Nothing special for now, because I expected better.:rolleyes:

Back