Xbox One Oh, The Many Ways You'll Kill Zombies On Xbox One

SiNAR 212

N3RDC0RE
From
MI
Man this is going to be awesome. Seriously and adidng co-op to this is going to rock socks man. CANT WAIT NOV. 22ND!!!

In two minutes, we get to watch scads of different ways to kill the game's trademark hordes, from the simple to the absurd. Breathing fire! Donning a shark mask and ramping a motorcycle into a mob of the undead! That's what I'm talking about!

[video=youtube;lzw14FJig00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzw14FJig00#t=46[/video]

Via: Oh, The Many Ways You'll Kill Zombies On Xbox One

I will be lying is I say that it doesn't look amazing. I am intrigued. I hope that it doesn't turn out to be like other zombie mashing games.

Sinar we will have to hook up and play some coop sometime in this game :) This is probably the one game I am most excited for at release! Followed by Madden 25 and COD tied :) I mainly play FPS on the PC not console but my best friend wanted me to be able to play COD with him so I pre-ordered it.

Oh and not gonna lie! That Light saber looks amazing to kill zombies with :) Next is the wolverine blades!

Sinar we will have to hook up and play some coop sometime in this game :) This is probably the one game I am most excited for at release! Followed by Madden 25 and COD tied :) I mainly play FPS on the PC not console but my best friend wanted me to be able to play COD with him so I pre-ordered it.

Any time bro. I am ALWAYS online, either watching Netflix or playing a game. Send an invite anytime.

Aw man..I nearly drooled watching this video, brought me back to my DR and DR2 days. This game looks amazing, I enjoyed the previous games and i'm sure the third will not disappoint. I'm getting this game for sure when it comes out. I couldn't help but laugh at the fire-breathing moose.

That looks awesome!! We will enjoy playing this one, I can already tell.

That looks awesome!! We will enjoy playing this one, I can already tell.

Sometimes, what you see is actually just a promo and not true. Remember what happened with Aliens: Colonel Marines and Duke Nukem Forever?

Back