Old Classics

Dubs420

What games come to mind when you think about old classic PC games. I remember the likes of Quake, which was a really interesting game and pretty cool FPS for the year it was out. I also enjoyed Unreal Tournament as a kid. I remember receiving the demo of this game when I got my first ever PC and it was quite addicting, so much so that I had to buy the full version. Of course The Sims comes to mind to when I think of old classic games. I used to spend hours designing both the characters and the houses for them to live in, so much time, but so much fun! What games come to mind for you?

Hexen & Quake, they were the first games I ever played VS other people, which was revolutionary to meat the time. And then BF1942 came out and I got to play with 63 other people at once. The game that got me into PC gaming though, was Police Quest, I played those games for days.

OMG! I loved playing those old PC games! Just day other day I was complaining about how I miss playing games like Sam and Max, King's Quest, and Gold Rush. I miss exploring around the environments, and bursting my brains figuring out what to do next on my own. I remember when you had to collect stuff for power-ups. It was a really fun game! :p

For me it would have to be quake, I remember being only 6 or 7 and watching my uncle playing it on his works PC, all I can remember is the fact it was the first game I had seen that had attempted 3D and it just blew my mind (as before that I had only seen the likes of Sonic the Hedgehog and other 2D games on the sega megadrive.) I never actually played it as I was too much of a wuss but I could just sit for hours and watch my uncle play it.

I never really played Quake, but some similar games like Doom I. I played Quake a few months ago, and I really like the game. It requires a really good hand-eye coordination, which I'm decent at. I might start playing it again since the game was really fun.

I never really played Quake, but some similar games like Doom I. I played Quake a few months ago, and I really like the game. It requires a really good hand-eye coordination, which I'm decent at. I might start playing it again since the game was really fun.

Doom is one I forgot to mention actually, that too was an excellent game, I remember spending hours completing it but it was worth it because at the time I thought the graphics were excellent, and it was also really fun to play through it.

Back