Old clip of me wrecking in Black Ops!

From
Tempe
[video=youtube_share;aA9N41Mzqg8]http://youtu.be/aA9N41Mzqg8[/video]

Old video for ya,

That some skill there, if I had a mic in you position, the other team wouldn't have heard the end of it. :p I agree with revax though, BO is an awesome game, I still play it aswell! :p

Wow that was an amazing game play clip! You have a lot of skill playing that game!
I personally don't like anything in the COD series after COD 4 though :p

Well played, good to see some footage from an actually skilled game mode rather than a free for all noob stomp. Good stuff.

Old? I still play BO - was better than BO2 IMO.

Yeah, I found myself going back to BO recently because I got tired of BO2. I definitely can't wait for the next one to come out. Probably along with the xbox 720.

Very very well played. You're great at this game. It made me feel like playing right now. It's been a long time since the last time I played it so I think my skills will not be as good as before.

Good stufff! Such a classic game, so much better that BO2 in some aspect. It's a lot hard to wreck like that on BO, so many props. Although I don't see myself ever playing BO again to be quite honest.

Thanks for all the love of this clip guys. I wish I could get into the digital age and start filing my gaming, but I just don't have the time or the effort. Haha.

nice end of a round eh? haha I forgot that black ops had that feature, I'm amazed their channel is still up

That's some awesome gameplay right there, I envy you so much... ;)

I wish I could play that well, I think i'm level 30 in Black Ops...I never really got into it as much as Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2.

Damn, great job in the video. I still play black ops one. I love the game so much. I've often though of video taping my performances and uploading them to youtube. You are certainly an inspiration. Show us more videos!

Nice! Those are some pretty sick shots you got there. You were in the right place at the right times, too :p

Not bad at all. I loved playing Black Ops, it's my favorite Call of Duty to date. I think I could do better though.

This game is awesome, my whole family gets together to watch it. The voice over sounds like Ice Cube, I wonder if that was him. I love how you have to guess the celebrities voice when you play these games.

Back