Xbox One Operation Broken Eagle announced

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
There hasn't been a release date announced or the cost of the DLC, but the first DLC for Dead Rising 3, Operation Broken Eagle has been announced alongside of the release of the Dead Rising 3 demo. Missing POTUS anyone? This could be a pretty sweet DLC! I really need to get back to my zombie killing ways. CoD has been taking up a little too much of my time and it's about time I got back to DR3 and Battlefield.

Capcom Vancouver has unveiled Operation Eagle, the first Dead Rising 3 DLC installment to the Untold Stories of Los Perdidos.

This episode puts you in control of Spec Ops Commander Adam Kane on a mission that sets him out to capture the missing President of the United States. Operation Eagle features a new mission, five new weapons, one new combo weapon, one new vehicle, a new clothing outfit, plus additional Gamerscore and the ability to carry experience points back to Dead Rising 3.

Have you beaten the campaign yet? I'm not quite ready for the DLC, but a lot of people I know are just waiting for it!

Source: NewGameNetwork

I want this! Well looks like they've done it again. One good thing after the other. I can't wait to try this out. Well I haven't beaten the campaign but still, this is good news for all the Dead Rising 3 fans out there. I still have a lot to do on the campaign. But as soon as they release this I'll definitely get it.

I want this! Well looks like they've done it again. One good thing after the other. I can't wait to try this out. Well I haven't beaten the campaign but still, this is good news for all the Dead Rising 3 fans out there. I still have a lot to do on the campaign. But as soon as they release this I'll definitely get it.

Just started working on Dead Rising 3 again after a week of vacation. Haha. I've seen the article and I'm glad they added this.

I don't think it's out yet. But this is absolutely a good news for everyone. I can't wait to get this. I've been playing Dead Rising 3 since it was released and I love it. I can't keep count on how many zombies I've killed but roughly it's around 300 thousand.

It sounds interesting and a way for me to get back into Dead Rising 3, since I have to confess I've dropped it a little while ago. Still I like the story, I'm liking the new features and I'm again liking the fact that I have a reason to pick up DR3 again. I have to admit that I've been all about Super Mario 3d lately.

It sounds interesting and a way for me to get back into Dead Rising 3, since I have to confess I've dropped it a little while ago. Still I like the story, I'm liking the new features and I'm again liking the fact that I have a reason to pick up DR3 again. I have to admit that I've been all about Super Mario 3d lately.

Super mario 3d. Great game. Well at least we now have a reason to get back on the game.

I love this games as well. CoD has been taking up alot of my time especially with clan wars. I'm afraid it will be awhile before I get back to DR3.

I read another post about this and it says that the DLC is delayed till January. Well it's quite close now, just have to wait a few more days and we can get this on our xbox one consoles. Haha. I love this game. Dead Rising 3 rocks.

Back