Opinions on Gravity?

Dame6089

I have yet to see it. How do you feel about it? I have heard some people say it leaves you on the edge of your seat and others say that it is boring the majority of the movie. I will probably see it regardless because the whole idea of floating through space is so interesting/horrifying.

Don't bother watching it, absolutely horrible. The movie's visual effects are decent but the story line is just absolutely horrible. I won't explain it as you might change your mind and watch the movie instead, so I won't try to spoil it for you. Anyways the main point is, it's like watching someone play a decent games, with high quality graphics, extremely awesome gameplay, but it sucks because there's nothing more boring then watching someone else play a game and this is exactly how the movie feels like.

Don't bother watching it, absolutely horrible. The movie's visual effects are decent but the story line is just absolutely horrible. I won't explain it as you might change your mind and watch the movie instead, so I won't try to spoil it for you. Anyways the main point is, it's like watching someone play a decent games, with high quality graphics, extremely awesome gameplay, but it sucks because there's nothing more boring then watching someone else play a game and this is exactly how the movie feels like.

Hmm, like I said, the one criticism I heard of it was that it was boring. I guess I could see how that's the case based on the trailer. With that said, it still interests me a little.

Back