Orcs Must Die

Pamalala

Has anyone played this yet? I think it was just made available. I like tower defense games and this one looks kind of fun. Anyone know if it is?

I haven't played it yet, but I found the trailer to be rather cool. What I found particularly interesting about this game is that it was created by Robot Entertainment -- a video game company created by the founders of the defunct Ensemble Studios (you know, the company that was owned by Microsoft and got shut down back in 2009).

Basically, "Orcs must die" is about a war mage who loves to kill orcs, and was recruited because of his magical talent.

I was not aware of this game, but now I am intrigued. I think i might stop by Play n Trade, tommorow, and see if they have this game in. If they do, I will test it out and report back.

I was not aware of this game, but now I am intrigued. I think i might stop by Play n Trade, tommorow, and see if they have this game in. If they do, I will test it out and report back.

Yay, please do! One of the downsides of tower defense games is that they tend to be kind of simplistic, so I'm hoping Orcs Must Die has enough stuff in it to keep it from getting boring.

It looks fun, I'll give it a try myself.
I did not play any games like this before, I'm more of a calm person but I wouldn't mind killing a few orcs just for fun.

Is this game related to Lord of the Rings in any way? Is that where they pulled the Orcs from? The reason I ask is because I hadn't ever heard of Orcs until I watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Back