Original Wii still outselling Wii U

Clark Bruce

Original Wii still outselling Wii U - Video Game News, Videos and File Downloads for PC and Console Games at Shacknews.com

Nintendo recently revealed that their latest console, the Wii U has not been selling well at all. IT has only managed to sell 160k units in a 3 month period which is truly abysmal. As if that wasn't bad enough, it has also been revealed that the Wii U's predecessor, the Wii is still outselling it as it has managed to sell 210k units in the past 3 months. Hopefully Nintendo will find some way to turn the Wii U around.

You're your own worst competition right now, eh, Nintendo? Reminds me of the PSP outselling the Vita for a while. Guess what helped the Vita in that case? Good games. Soul Sacrifice, for one.

What will help the Wii U? Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 2, The Wonderful 101 and Super Smash Bros. 4.

That's to bad. We had a wii and loved it at first but it just didnt catch on with us much. I guess we are more kinect type people. However the original wii has a large library of games and the kinect library sucks. I wasnt a huge fan of the wii but I do miss playing Mario. Sometimes I wish he was on Xbox ;)

Back