Original Xbox Original Xbox emulator for PC?

deathbyprayer

Have you come across one? I have searched the far sides of Google and so far I have yet to find one that actually works. Do you know any emulators out there that really worked? If yes please let me know I would really love to play some classics on my PC.

I heard that an Xbox emulator could be possible. I haven't really tried any one, but you could try looking at Emulator-Zone.com.

Look for the Xbox emulator there. There are three emulators for Xbox on that site. You could try them and see if they work. Good luck in emulating the Xbox!

I heard that an Xbox emulator could be possible. I haven't really tried any one, but you could try looking at Emulator-Zone.com.

Look for the Xbox emulator there. There are three emulators for Xbox on that site. You could try them and see if they work. Good luck in emulating the Xbox!

Yeah I've tried that site before and I downloaded one of those emulators but it didn't work so I assumed that the rest won't. But I would still want to find one, I really wanted to play a lot of Only On Xbox games that I didn't have the chance of playing back then.

For some reason.. There really.. aren't any.. and I don't honestly understand why..

For some reason.. There really.. aren't any.. and I don't honestly understand why..

Yup, I tried to look up for the emulator, but there aren't any in the making. On the other hand, they are already working on PS3 emulator. It's still in very early stages, but they are making some progress.

Yup, I tried to look up for the emulator, but there aren't any in the making. On the other hand, they are already working on PS3 emulator. It's still in very early stages, but they are making some progress.

Yeah, thats pretty neat. As far as I could tell, the far as anybody had gotten with idea of an original Xbox Emulator was the CXBX executable converter for original xbox games but they only ever got a handful of games WORKING but not really playable as far as I could tell..

Yeah, thats pretty neat. As far as I could tell, the far as anybody had gotten with idea of an original Xbox Emulator was the CXBX executable converter for original xbox games but they only ever got a handful of games WORKING but not really playable as far as I could tell..
The reason why it didn't happen is because there was not enough exclusives to justify it. Most of the games later came on to PC, so the efforts must have seemed futile.

Most of the original XBox games were released for PC also, why bother with an emulator? On the other hand, the later XBox generations had plenty of exclusives so interest in developing an emulator was greater. Last I read Xeon was the 'best' XBox emulator but I'm not sure what's the current state of the project.

Most of the original XBox games were released for PC also, why bother with an emulator? On the other hand, the later XBox generations had plenty of exclusives so interest in developing an emulator was greater. Last I read Xeon was the 'best' XBox emulator but I'm not sure what's the current state of the project.

I think it's at a bit of a standstill due to the fact.. processors cannot keep up with the needed speed for emulating a newer console quite yet..

I don't think we will see an XBOX emulator anytime soon. Not that it can't be done but there isn't much support or enthusiasm for an original XBOX emulator in the scene these days. It is interesting how the Wii and Gamecube have recieved so much support while Microsoft's first entry into console gaming has been completely ignored. I look forward to any announcements but I expect other systems to be perfected in emulation before anyone bothers with the XBOX, which is already very, very similiar to a PC.

I don't think we will see an XBOX emulator anytime soon. Not that it can't be done but there isn't much support or enthusiasm for an original XBOX emulator in the scene these days. It is interesting how the Wii and Gamecube have recieved so much support while Microsoft's first entry into console gaming has been completely ignored. I look forward to any announcements but I expect other systems to be perfected in emulation before anyone bothers with the XBOX, which is already very, very similiar to a PC.

Xbox was a pretty good console but almost every game has been ported to PC, even the Halo Games..

Xbox was a pretty good console but almost every game has been ported to PC, even the Halo Games..

Only the first 2 games wee ported to PC. The second game was not a great port at all. It was ported to promote their Vista which was a failure.

Only the first 2 games wee ported to PC. The second game was not a great port at all. It was ported to promote their Vista which was a failure.

I know, but even so.. They were ported. I play Halo 1 PC often..

The Halo 2 port is not that bad honestly and a recent post on a large social media gaming site has doubled the amount of users on the game. Its very easy to setup and it plays just like the XBOX version, it has been patched after all these years I promise you all.

The Halo 2 port is not that bad honestly and a recent post on a large social media gaming site has doubled the amount of users on the game. Its very easy to setup and it plays just like the XBOX version, it has been patched after all these years I promise you all.

Yeah, I agree, the Halo 2 PC version is quite good and I hope they can port the anniversary edition onto PC as well but I don't think they will to be honest because they didn't port halo 1 when 343 remade it

I've heard from a few people about them, but I never really tried it. I think that probably the game experience would not be the same on an emulator.

I've heard from a few people about them, but I never really tried it. I think that probably the game experience would not be the same on an emulator.

Yeah I think it's more worth it to mod the Xbox, install a hard drive huge enough to fit in a lot of games and just play it like that.

I searched all over as well and I just could not locate one and if I found one most likely it did not work. The only emulator that I had some success finding was one for the orginal PS console but other then that I really could not find an emulator for the Xbox. I really hope that one comes out soon you know.

I searched all over as well and I just could not locate one and if I found one most likely it did not work. The only emulator that I had some success finding was one for the orginal PS console but other then that I really could not find an emulator for the Xbox. I really hope that one comes out soon you know.

The PSX emulators I have no trouble trying to work but the Xbox ones I seem to have a hard time trying to find something that does the job done. If you find anything let me know man, thanks!

The majority of the unique XBox sports competition were free for PC also, why trouble with an emulator? On the other hand, the later XBox generation had abundance of exclusive so attention in rising an emulator was write me a essay better.

Back